Chapter 47

Chapter 47

I AM SINCERLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES AS I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ELSE TO MAKE UP TO IT. HERE GOES THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER:

< Kai's POV > [CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK]

"Hyung..." I trailed off. What can i say when his actions were solely being controlled by his emotions right now?

When Xiumin is angry, he basically does things unexpectedly, making people surprised everytime.

"You want TaeYul to lose her life this time round huh? Why do you want to make TaeYul suffer so much? Isnt that once enough? Cant u just find someone else?" Xiumin's grip on my collar tightened.

"I love her, hyung." I answered, wanting him to understand the situation.

"Stop with that act of yours!" Xiumin threw a punch against my face. I felt numb for a moment.

"Xiumin-hyung, what are you doing?" Chanyeol exclaimed, rushing in to grab hold of Xiumin, preventing him from pulling another punch at me.

"I thought you played enough, Kai! Stop it!" Xiumin continued, agitated. Due to Chanyeol's size, Xiumin's actions were clearly restricted.

"Hyung, calm down!" Chanyeol shook Xiumin a little.

"Let go!" Xiumin hollered, causing Chanyeol to back off his hyung.

Adjusting his clothes, Xiumin gave me another glare before walking out of the door.

What have i done?

[END OF FLASHBACK]

<TaeYul's POV>

"What did Xiumin say to you?" I asked Kai.

"He didnt!" Kai waved his hands while shaking his head. This idiot is obviously lying... that was when i noticed a small bruise on the side of his lips.

"Whats with that? Xiumin hit you?" I asked, pointing at the bruise that is fresh and raw.

"Huh?" Kai touched the side of his lips when an 'ouch' came out.

"Goodness me... Xiumin is such a jerk for doing that." I commented before pulling Kai to the school clinic and got him a plaster.

"Are you okay now?" I asked Kai as he stepped out of the clinic.

"Yeah... arent you going to be late?" Kai asked, reminding me about my singing lessons.

Shoots. I almost forgot about it. How careless.

"Oh! Ill talk to you later. Bye!" I ran off without waiting for a reply. During class, i was distracted and couldnt concentrate very well... my mind kept drifting to Kai... and Xiumin. Why did things turn out so badly between me and Xiumin? Why did Xiumin punch Kai? Just because we fought? He shouldnt do that. Kai was just trying to be friends with me and he did that...

On a side note, how did Kai always know about my schedule? Did he stalk me? Or did he know me very well before my head injury? Maybe he and i were close? Gosh... maybe ill try to ask one day...

< Narrator's POV >

After TaeYul left, the atmosphere became a little more stiff. You and Luhan just started dating... and you two have kissed already. And now you two are alone in a room.

"Lets go on a date." Luhan smiled as if reading your mind while stretching out his hand towards you. He really reads your mind well. You took it gladly and went off together.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Somewhere." Luhan winked before pulling you closer.

He brought you to the school garden, where it was peaceful and quiet. You then remembered the previous time you came here... it was with Luhan too. And at that time, he was taking care of you.