chapter 5

Chapter 5

"I... urh... got something on. Ill go first." You hurriedly said and went off. How could Luhan do this? You continued walking and there was the dorm. U went in and made the call to your mum. You hung up and TaeYul came into the room. "Woah. U managed your way here?" TaeYul asked, surprised that you actually managed to come back to the dorm. "Luhan helped me... a bit I guess..." you answered. "He helped you?" TaeYul's eyes went wide. "Aish... theres no need for such big reaction. Its no big deal." You replied, playing with the stuffs on your table. "I forgot to tell you he hardly goes with girls even though he has plenty of admirers." TaeYul sat down on her bed. "Well... I was a lost sheep. Besides, im hungry... can we get some food?" You requested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are seriously such a big eater." TaeYul commented as she watched you eat a big plate of spaghetti. "Heyyy the dance training was tough okaii. Ask Ji Min." You continued eating. You finished your last bite and the bell for the next class rang. Everyone scrambled out their way of the cafeteria. What was your next lesson? "Shit. I forgot my timetable." You exclaimed. "Aish. I cant help you now. I gotta go. Bye" TaeYul said and left. Wow. Such a good friend. You hurriedly check on your phone and it was math lessons. What art school have math lessons? Oh whatever. Aish! You needed your textbooks! Urgh! Annoyed, you went back to the dorm. This time, you didnt get lost as you have already walked this path back. Okay, now you need to walk to the math classroom. But where the hell is that? You asked the people in the hallways for directions. And finally, you reached. Such a tiring journey. You opened the classroom door and everyone was looking at you. "Im sorry im late." You panted. "Ah... new student. Its okai. Come here." The teacher smiled warmly. You went to her side. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said. "Hi... im Soa, Park Soa." You introduced and faced the class. "Soa, you can sit with... hmm..." the teacher was looking around in the class. "Ah... sit with Sehun. The guy with the cap. Sehun, I want you to help Soa if she happens to need any help." The teacher said to you before turning to Sehun. Oh... so hes Sehun? Such a sweet name... the difference between his name and his personality is so different! You hurriedly sat next to Sehun at the back. "Ah... so you're Luhan's new girl?" Sehun said. You didnt reply. Not that you didnt know what to say, you wanted to concentrate and, besides, it was a waste of time speaking to him. "Silence means yes. Just dont let Raena catch you two. You know... things will turn ugly."

"Yah. I am not Luhan's girl. I am not anyone's girl. Can you just shush? Im trying to concentrate."

"Woah woah. Chill, girl. Dont be rude."

"Rude? You're the one that is rude. You were the one that snapped at me just now."

"Sehun and Soa, stay back after school to clean the classroom." The teacher said and continued with the lessons. Thanks soooo much Sehun. Thanks alot.

Dance Of Shadowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें