chapter 10

Chapter 10

"I know... she left a note for us..." Dayeon held a piece of paper. After confronting Mr Kim, you immediately went to Dayeon's dorm. TaeYul was there as well. She was asking Dayeon for some Math homework solutions before classes start. Once she heard everything, she handled you a piece of paper. You took it.

"Im sorry for leaving so sudden. Please take care. And ask Soa to be careful. Ill explain to everyone once I have the chance. But for the time being, please wait.

~ Ji Min"

What? "Ask Soa to be careful"? Are you in some sort of danger without realizing? Just exactly what is going on?

You looked up to Dayeon for answers. She shrugged, telling you she had no idea of what Ji Min was trying to say as well. "Ask you to be careful? You're in danger?" Sehun spoke, beside you. He followed you all the way. Such a pest he is. "Shut up, Oh Sehun. You arent suppose to be in the girls' dorms." You stated the school's rule. No one should ever enter the opposite gender's dorm unnecessarily. "Oh whatever. The owner doesnt even mind." Damn. Just how much does he have to? "Just so you know, I know the current situation more than you do." Sehun continued. Huh? What is he talking about?

"What are you saying?"

"As much as I see, you dont have to know."

"Wha-" you said halfway when you got cut off by TaeYul.

"Will you two stop being so lovey-dovey? We're trying to solve something here~" TaeYul teased. "Yah. He and I? Impossible. I mean ew. You. Get out. Its none of your business." You said as you pushed Sehun out of the door. "Yah. Where are you touching? Hyung likes you and I like you too. Why cant I care for you?" Sehun spoke too fast. But you caught what he said clearly. "What?" You dropped your hands by your side, wanting an explanation. "I-I mean... I-I have t-to look after you for Luhan's sake!" Sehun reasoned. "Damn. Why am I stuttering?" He said under his breath.

You rolled your eyes and slammed the door in his face. Why was he acting like this? What was he trying to say? You shrugged, shaking the thoughts out of your head.

-

He sighed. He spoke too fast he let out his real emotions. "Hey, Sehun."

Sehun looked up to see his classmate's smiling face. "Oh. Hey, Jongin." He muttered. "whats wrong? You seem troubled." Jongin's smile disappeared. "Im not suppose to care. But I get close to her unknowingly, like a string that tied me and pulled me towards her. And I accidentally let out some of my true emotions that werent suppose to exist." His tone dropped a notch. "You're falling for someone?" Jongin raised his eyebrows. "I hope im not. She is Luhan's."

"You fell for Raena?!" Jongin raised his voice. "What?! No!" Sehun yelled back. "And shut up. You're loud." Sehun shot a glare at Jongin. They were still at the hallway of the dorms after all. And they would have no idea who might heard them. "Then who did you fall for?" Jongin questioned. "Wait. What are you doing here in the first place?" Sehun asked. "Eh... what? No.. I mea-" Jongin got cut off by Sehun. "New girlfriend? Haish. Lets just go back to the gang. Class is gonna start." Sehun pulled Jongin to the classrooms. [400 likes @ insta to continue]

A/N: long chapter eh. Do you guys prefer long or short chapters? Anyways, my brain basically got blocked the last few chapters. But now I kinda regain my "consciousness" so I just write while the idea flows. I love it when I write. It has more feelings. Anyways, Sehun is falling for Soa right? What about Luhan? Luhannie, you better step up now if you want Soa. Sehun is sticking too much to her. And what is Ji Min trying to say? :o I myself wonder too. I guess ill figure it out myself eh. Flying off this Wednesday to US! I will be able to update once I have time! ^^ Hope you enjoyed this long chapter. Ill try to write more in every chapter! Thanks for the support! ^^ and please comment on what u think of the story. No hate please :)