Chapter 39

Chapter 39

< TaeYul's POV >

Once the bell rang, Kai gave me a piece of note and walked off. I was about to inform Soa that i would be going with Kai instead of her for lunch, when i heard Sehun saying "my hyung is waiting for you, arent you going?" To Soa. I then looked outside of the classroom through the glass windows and saw Luhan leaning against the wall, smiling at Soa. I guess she is going to be busy. So i left off, dropping the intention to inform her. The note said to meet Kai at the garden. And so i went there with no other choice.

<Kai's POV>

I know i was reckless helping TaeYul out when i could have gotten into trouble. Fortunately, Mr Kim is my... father and lots of teachers like him very much, including Ms Qin. He has authority too, so it wouldnt nice if you mess with his son. Im not in a very good relationship with him though... its just... complicated. I told TaeYul she owed me one and so here i am, waiting for her at the garden. Im sure she'll come. I wanted to use this as an opportunity to get my friendship back. I realized i still havent let her go. I still love her. It would be progress if i could get closer to her through the friendship. It all started when it was year 1.

[ FLASKBACK ]

All of us: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Suho and me managed to get into the same school as our hyungs. All 12 of us always wanted to be an idol so being in this school was one step closer to our dreams. We all made friends with the people in our batch, which caused us to be very welcomed by everyone. Since we are related to our kind hyungs, everyone liked us even more. I wouldnt be even exaggerating if i say we are the most popular bunch of guys other than a few other guys. With the popularity i had, i probably used it the wrong way. I used it to flirt with girls. I thought it was pretty interesting and fun to see girls falling for me. It had a nice feeling. With that, i was always having contact with girls, including TaeYul.

I met TaeYul by accident. We dont actually have any connections at all. We werent even in the same class. We dont even learn the same talent as our top priority. She learn singing and i do dancing. I guess we werent needed to cross each other's path. But somehow, we just met. It was when i went to wait for Kyungsoo outside the vocal studio that i bumped into TaeYul. I was walking towards the vocal studio when someone in front of me dropped all her stuff in her hands. All the music sheets, notes flew to the ground, scattered all over. She grumbled something inaudible under her breath before squatting down, picking up all the pieces of paper.

Sensing a possible target, i went forward to help. I picked up the last piece of paper at the same time as her. Causing her hands to overlap mine by accident. That was when our eyes met. "Sorry." She muttured, retrieving her hand back. Both of us stood up and i gave her the stack of papers she had dropped. "Thanks." She said.

"Do u need help?" I asked. "No, thank you." She replied as she turned away in a rush. Again, she dropped something. It was her phone this time. "Aish." She responded with annoyance. I smiled, seeing how cute she was. "R u sure you dont need any help?" I asked, pressing my invitation as i bent down to pick up her phone. "Okay. Fine. Maybe i need a little help." She gave up. I took the big stack of papers from her and followed her to her dorm.

"Thank you." She gave me her eyesmile as i placed the papers on her desk. It was the first time i saw her smile. "No problem. Anyways, whats your name?" I asked. "Sol TaeYul. You?" She asked. What. She doesnt know me? I was a little shock over that fact. I thought almost everyone knew me. "Kim Jongin. But call me Kai." I replied. "Nice knowing you." She gave another of her eyesmile. "Thanks. Me too. Ill get going now." I said, realizing i was supposed to be waiting for Kyungsoo. I ran back to the vocal studio to find a pissed off Kyungsoo. "Where were u?" Kyungsoo asked with much annoyance in his voice. "With another girl again?" He continued. "What matters most is that i am here now." I laughed it off, placing my arms over my tiny buddy before going off together.

And for the next few days, i spent time waiting for TaeYul after her vocal lessons. As time goes by, she got closer to me. We would spend our free time together, chatting and all. And we knew alot about each other from there. Thats how i met her. [END OF FLASHBACK]

"What do you want?" TaeYul asked, standing behind me. Snapping back to reality, she gave me one of her annoyed look. Yes, she hates me. Unfortunately, im pretty sure whatever happened between me and her during year one was completely forgotten. It was due to her head injury. Apparently, she had remembered nothing about me. But every other stuff, she could remember well. Im not sure if it was on purpose or not. But nonetheless, i still have feelings for her. And i dont deny that. "I want you to spend a good time with me." I smiled. She raised an eyebrow, clearly irritated with what im trying to do. Hopefully after this lunch break, she would think of me at more positive light.

[ A/N: And so, a little snippet of what happened in year one. Im still hiding alot of stuff from you guys! Like how she injured herself and forget about Kai. Or why did Kai even like to flirt? Is it because of his family? Do have thoughts about that! ^^ this chapter was about 50 words lesser than other chapters. I wanted the lunch break to be on another chapter! Heheh next chapter up as soon as i can! Bye~ its Friday today, so end a friday with my fanfic! ]