chapter 7

Chapter 7

After dinner, you went to the dance studio with Ji Min. This dance studio, was different from the one u took classes in. It was bigger, wider, definitely much nicer to practice in. You hurriedly sat down with the rest of the audience. They, too, came to see how the choreography was like. They were as curious as you. The dancers and Mr Kim then came in. "I would want silence durung the rehearsal. Whoever who makes noise, will be punished severly." Mr Kim said and sat down on a chair before starting to count the beat. Luhan was one of them. He was the main. Whereas Raena was the main female. Both of them danced together in rhythm. Not losing a beat. "Faster. Not enough!" My Kim shouted as his clapping of beat went faster and faster. There was no particular beat! The pace was fast at some timing yet slow at some timing. His timing was unpredictable! Opposite from his messy clapping, the choreography was actually really nice. The timing seemed right. The girl then jumped high up for Luhan to catch. Luhan caught the small delicate body in the air. He was spinning her around as if, weightless. All of a sudden, he dropped the body and her leg snapped! The sound was loud enough for you to hear! Soa then heard a scream. Everyone, including the dancers and Mr Kim, then looked at you. You then realized, you hallicinated the scene of Luhan dropping her. Surprised with what you have done, you stared at the wood floor. Not knowing how to react or what to say. Ji Min gave you a worried look. You were going to be in trouble. "I was the one that screamed Mr Kim." Ji Min spoke up, breaking the silence. You looked at Ji Min. Ji Min gave you an assuring smile, telling you she would be fine. "GET OUT! SEE ME IN MY OFFICE LATER!" Mr Kim yelled at the top of his lungs. This was the first time you have seened him so angry. To be honest, everyone in the room was as shocked as you. No one has seen Mr Kim this angry before.

The rehearsal ended and everyone went off. You went back to the dorm. Why did you saw that scene? Why does it seem so real? What is happening? You never hallucinate before. You opened the room door and found TaeYul studying on her bed. "Hey. How was the Firebird?" TaeYul asked, once she noticed you at the door. "Uh. Well..." you walked to your bed. "Well...?" TaeYul raised her eyebrows. You told TaeYul everything. "Wait. You mean that u saw Luhan dropping a girl? The girl wasnt Raena?" TaeYul asked. "Yeah. I dont know how or why or what. It just happened. I got Ji Min into trouble now..." you replied, feeling regret. "Ji Min is too nice... ill go call DaYeon to tell her about Ji Min." TaeYul said and took her phone. You sat there on the bed. Not knowing how to deal with the situation. You decided to wash up and do some homework before sleeping. After all, it was such a tiring day. It was just only your first day of school. [400 likes to continue]

Author's note:

7 chapters for one day of school. How am I gonna write this fanfic? ㅠ.ㅠ anyways, u must be confused why Soa hallucinated. It has gotta do with her sisters. Okai, I cant say any further. Or it would be no fun reading. This story takes a long time to know what is going on. Hope it isnt confusing.