Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Ah~ you just realize that Luhan might be still at the garden waiting for u! U hurriedly went to the garden to find him. It was empty... uh... he didnt come back? You felt a little disappointed. You thought he would wait for you but he didnt.

All of a sudden, someone covered your eyes from the back. "Guess who?~" that someone chimed. His voice sounded like Luhan... so its him? "Luhan?" You guessed. "Ding dong daeng!" He turned you around and revealed himself. He was smiling so widely. You ruffled his hair, hes so cute, like a puppy. He then handed u the drink he had bought earlier.

You took it and you two went to the bench and sat down. "Where were you? I couldnt find you." He asked. "Urh..." you didnt know whether to tell him about the Kim Joonbin encounter or not. Luhan raised his eyebrows, inviting you to speak. You then told him what happened while he wasnt there. He then nodded his head and mumbled some 'mmm's while you were talking.

"Ah... I should have came back faster." He said. "Nah its fine. Nobody had expected that to happen." You responded. He nodded his head but you still could tell from his face that he wanted to change what happened earlier. "Come on~~" you poked his cheeck. "Smileee" you pulled both ends of his lips upwards. "Nope. Unless u kiss me." He pouted and pointed to his cheeks. You retrieved ur hands and widened your eyes. What...? He wants YOU to KISS him? "Y-ya! Dont joke around." You turned ur head and faced the other side, away from him. "Eyyy~ why not? U know that I like you anyways." He pleaded. You frowned a little. In a school. U have to kiss. You dont know what to say, so u just stood up. "Okai... dont leave, forget what I said, im sorry I shouldnt pressurize you." Luhan hurriedly said as he pulled ur wrist. You turned to look at him. He was truly sorry. You sat back down.

"U can go back to the dorm actually, I told the nurse u have fully recovered." Luhan informed. You nodded ur head. "Ill walk you to your dorm." He announced and placed his hands infront, allowing u to go first. You then went first. He then walked along you. It was a silent trip back, not that it was awkward, it was tiring. After all, u just recovered. Both of u then reached ur dorm door. You turned to him, wanting to say goodbye.

"By the way, regarding just now, one thing is for sure is that I aint joking about me liking you. Ill be chasing you openly from now onwards." He pecked on ur cheek. You then placed ur hands on the spot where his soft and warm lips were for a moment. You looked at him and he smiled. You then hurriedly turn and went in. You were blushing, you heart beat fastened. You started to feel warm and hot. You closed the door behind your back and leaned on it. 'U like him?' A question that u probably can answer now.

You placed ur hands at ur chest, above ur heart. You could feel it pumping so hard and fast. "Ah~ eotteokhe?" You said out loud. You didnt know what to do. After all, what is ur main reason for coming to this school? It was for ur sister, Seona, not for u to fall in love. "Seona, help me please, what do I do now? I want to know the reason behind ur disappearance. There is no need for me to fall in love. I dont feel like telling anyone about you. Im still sensitive. Help me overcome this." You prayed silently to your sister, hoping that she would help u in some way or another.

It was 12.43pm, lunch time. U got hungry so u took your wallet and went off to the cafeteria alone. After being here for full two weeks, u know where are the basic facilities, so it wasnt a hassle for u to go to the cafeteria.

When u went in, u saw TaeYul, she waved at you to come over so u did. "Omona~ what exactly happened? From the rumors, it was said u fainted. I thought it was fake until..." she trailed off after u sat down next to her. You then told her everything from u fainted till him kissing u on the cheek. "Oh my gosh. He likes u eh~~" TaeYul nudged u. Gah she's teasing you now. You pouted. "Hahahha okok. I miss u so much anyways, I was so lonely during the weekends. Okai maybe not. But still." She gave u a hug. U did the same. "Awww thanks. I missed you too. But what do u mean maybe not? Something happened?" You wanted an explanation. "Ah~ its nothing much." She gave u her eyesmile and convinced you. You then accepted her answer.

You bought food with her and sat down again. This was when XiuMin appeared at your table. You raised your eyebrows. "You wont mind right? That XiuMin joins us for today." TaeYul asked. "Yeah... sure~" you smirked before laughing a little. It was just funny seeing Xiumin a little red with TaeYul around. U dont really know XiuMin, but u have never seen him red around a person before. Something must have happened.

[A/N: good enuf? I went on a holiday and everyone became ghosties. Gah. Anyways, this week will be a busy one. With me trying to prepare for Teacher's Day concert performance. Wish me luck! Anyways, during weekends something did happen to TaeYul. I noticed past few chapters I concentrated on Soa so now I decided to give TaeYul some show time since she is Soa's close friend. Hope u like it~~]