Chapter 30

Chapter 30

After chatting and having fun for a while, i sent her back to her dorm. It was near evening. I didnt ask her for dinner cause i still had some things to attend to. I might not be able to complete them but who cares as long as its TaeYul?

"Thank you for today, Minnie-oppa." She gave me her eyesmile. "Ya! Stop calling me minnie." I pouted a little. I dont know why she calls me that. But i guess its fine. I dont allow anyone else to call me that, shes the only exception. She giggled. "Hah. Too bad. Anyways, really, it was fun." She said. "Yeap~ okai ive gotta go. Annyeong!" I waved to her. She waved back and closed the door that was between us. I love you, TaeYul. Thank you for spending a day with me.

<end of Xiumin's POV and back to the moment where the three of you were having lunch>

You smirked at the both of them. They were eating and laughing together. You actually dont find those jokes funny. U just laughed along since TaeYul was having so much fun and u didnt wanna tense up the atmosphere. Haish~ people in love. "Ya~ what are you smirking about?" TaeYul nudged you once again, asking the same question though we all know the answer. "U know it." You said and continued eating your favourite spaghetti. Xiumin understood what you were refering to and blushed a little. "U guys can continue. Ill eat." You smiled (smirk) at them. "Aish. Do you want me to kill you?" TaeYul joked and placed her hands at your neck while laughing, seemingly to strangle you. But she does not put any force. You played along and pretended u were getting strangled while laughing.

"Ya~ dont strangle my girlfriend." Someone from behind said. You two swung ur heads to see Luhan coming towards you two. Wha? "Your girlfriend? You guys are dating?" TaeYul asked, taking her hands back. Luhan took his lunch and sat beside you. You widened ur eyes. You felt awkward since he confessed to you just a few moments ago. "Dont we look cute together?" He said as he placed his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. Now, everyone in the cafeteria was looking at the both of you. Of course, who wouldnt? The most popular and attractive Luhan placing his arms over a girl. Who wouldnt look? "Ya. What are you doing?" Xiumin whispered to Luhan. Luhan just smiled at him, proudly. "Ya. Why did Luhan pick her? Shes such a third party." "She better watch out. Shes not pretty, i dont get Luhan." "Omg. Soa is wayyyy too low for Luhan. Look at the difference." Such things were heard. You got more and more uncomfortable. Luhan heard everything too so he covered your ears and took you out. You followed meekly since you cant think of any other ways to get out. Everyone gave you their stares. You just looked down, not knowing what to do.

After you guys went out, he held your wrist and went to the garden, where no one is watching. Once u guys reached the garden you struggled and pull back your hand, wanting to walk away. His grip just tightened, forbidding you to do so. "Please dont run away from me." He muttered. "Then please dont do that ever again." You replied, softly. "But you know im chasing you. In the end, everyone still has to know we're together." He said. "Excuse me? Please dont think so highly of yourself." You responded and frowned a little. "I love you. You know it..." he trailed off. "Then what do u expect me to do?" You asked. "Let me prove it to you." He said. You stayed silent for a while. This is serious. There is still so many people out there hating on you now. If you continue, there is two possibilities. one: people will accept you that you are Luhan's lover and not bother you anymore. Two: they continue and there is no end to it. Just thinking about it makes your head split into two.

"I dont know..." you finally said. "Ill protect you. You have to trust me." He said. You looked at him in the eye and saw sincerity. "Just... ill go back now." You took your hands back and went off. You dont know what to think so u ended up thinking of what was happening just now. A sigh then came out of your mouth. It wasnt his fault after all. What u did was a little rude to him, you felt a little apologetic. So u made a mental note to make it up to him next time. You turned to a corner, halfway going back to your dorm when someone stopped you.

It was that JoonBin dude. You started to panick a little. You tried to walk pass him when he stopped you again. Wanting to avoid him, you turned around trying to go back the other way. Unfortunately, his gang was blocking you. All ways were blocked so u turned to face JoonBin. "Why are you running away from me?" He took a step closer. You took a step backwards, not saying a word. Of all times, some JoonBin guy pops up and search trouble. U dont have TaeYul's personality, so u continued standing there not saying anything. Lets just see what he wants then. No other choice.

[ A/N: short chapt cause idk what to write anyways, author's block so please dont blame me >< thanks for the 9.5k anyways! Please be activee ♡♡♡ i sarang u guys]