Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"After what has happened,  how can I still believe you?" TaeYul scoffed. It seems ridiculous now that Kai thinks about it. He stoned there after hearing her response. "Let go." She glared at him. Kai insisted on holding her. "I said let go!" TaeYul struggled under his grip. But his grip just tightened.

"She said to let go!" Someone yelled in the hallway. There was no one so it was fine. Both of them turned to see Xiumin. "Hyung..." Kai muttered. Xiumin walked towards them. He yanked Kai's arms off TaeYul. "Lets go." Xiumin placed his arms around TaeYul and walked off. TaeYul rubbed her wrist as there was visible scar on it. She looked back at Kai who seem to be in deep thoughts. She then look back at Xiumin who saved her just a few moments ago.

"Thanks." She said after they walked quite a distance. "No problem. Sorry about just now though. U should know how Kai is." He smiled. Silence enveloped them again. It wasnt a least bit awkward since he is her close oppa. "Funny that many girls are throwing themselves at Kai yet he only wants you." Xiumin commented.

"Uh?"

"Im not sure if hes using a new trick or whatever, but he seems to really like you alot."

"Even with what happened last year?"

He fell silent. No one knows the answer. He followed her all the way till they reached her dorm. "Thanks, oppa. Ill get going now." TaeYul bowed a little to Xiumin and went in.

After TaeYul went in, Xiumin was standing there. Seemingly to think about something. Nowsadays, hes always deep in thoughts. So does Kai...

<Kai's POV>

Am I too much of a jerk? Am I too thick skinned? After what happened how could I still say the same words and not feel embarrassed? I watch TaeYul's and Xiumin's back as their shadow gets smaller and smaller. I know I shouldnt be going close to her. Shes trying so hard to distance herself from me and im always ruining it. I know I should back away, but I cant help it. I dont know how many times have I told my friends, but she is really different. Maybe its because they didnt know what happened thats why.

<your POV>

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Sehun on your table while TaeYul was on her bed doing her stuff. Curious as of why Sehun was still there, you sat up. Just nice, Sehun swiftly turned his head around and saw you sitting up. He immediately went towards you. "I already did ur homework for you. Its late. U can continue sleeping, crybaby." He turned his back and went out. Because you just woke up, you couldnt really react fast enough. Oh wells, hes still the mean Oh Sehun. No one can ever change that. You whispered thanks to him.

You then saw that TaeYul was opposite you, using her phone. Her expressions seem different though. Did something happen? "TaeYul? R u alright?" You asked, standing up and went towards her. "Uh? Yeah im fine." She looked up from her phone. "So... I guess maybe Sehun told you what happened?" You asked. TaeYul just nodded her head. "Okai then~ ill sleep now. I still feel groggy. Nights, TaeYul." You peacefully went back to dreamland. TaeYul didnt want to tell you what she did after she found out what happened, cause that might just cause you more confusion since you didnt know what happened in the first year.

<Next Day>

Maybe it was because you cried last night that your eyes were red and swollen. You opened your dorm door and saw Luhan waiting for you. "Owh, morning, Soa." He smiled at you. You faked a smile back. You closed the door behind you and walked to the dance studio. There was no lessons for today and tomorrow. It was a weekend. Last weekend you spent your time with your family. This weekend you would like to stay in school to train in dance.

Luhan walked along you naturally. But you felt a little awkward. As you walk along the hallway, many people darted glances and glares at you. You were the talk of town. You felt more and more uncomfortable. Your patience getting lower and lower, you ran pass the hallway. Luhan ran after you.

"Soa!" He stopped you by holding your wrist. "Whats your problem? Didnt u see? So many people were whispering about me. Do u think I do not know?" You turned and yelled at him. It was at a corner so no one was there. "Im sorry, Soa. Ive already broken up with Raena. I cant stop the rumors can I?" He apologized. "You what? You broke up with Raena?"

"Do u want me and her to be still together then?"

"Then people would just think im a third party, you idiot! How can u be so careless? I didnt even want to interfere with your relationship. Can u please stop?" You pleaded. If Luhan broke up with Raena after what they have seen yesterday, everyone would naturally think that you really are a third party. You werent but there was nothing to prove that fact! Luhan stood there not knowing what to do. You were right. But he knows he isnt going to regret. Its obvious he wants you. But does he really love u? Somehow he seems to be hurting you cause he was not careful enough.

[A/N: this one is really Author's block. ㅠ.ㅠ anyways, this is abit of XiuTaeKai's side story and Sohun. Yeah I know, I thought of the ship names. So yeap, hope its good enuf ㅠ.ㅠ my brain cells died. ♡♡ love you guys]