"You sure looking down at Shirota." Misono said.

"No, I'm not. My apologies If I had. I know Mahiru-san is strong in a different way. To think he was able to make you call him as your friend." Lily said and smile gently.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Misono said and look away pouting.

He knows he was horrible at making friends. He consider Mahiru as his first friend even though their first encounter isn't as nice as a friend could be. But Mahiru treated him well even though he treated Mahiru like he was one of his Servants. In reality, Misono doesn't know how to make friends since he grew up in a family where its always give and take, give and take. You can't ask someone a favor without returning it.

Thats how he know his life, for him life its *with benefits* thats how it is.

But Mahiru wasn't like that. He treat them equally, and smile at them kindly. Thats why he was worried about his friend but more importantly the most person who is affected by all of this is the cat that is laying on Mahiru's hand.

Kuro never left Mahiru's side or transform in his Vampire Form ever since. He only Transform when he needed to eat Lily was the one who bring him food, well its not like Hunger would kill an Immortal Vampire like him. But he can't starve himself or he would lost control.

He can't lost control with his Eve in this state. He needed to have Control all the time for his eve. In this current time, his Eve is everything to him.

He doesn't know what he would do if his beloved eve would die today. He doesn't want to imagine, he can't imagine. Not now.

The bell he keeps ringing inside the abbysal world he is, still rang loud and clear. As long as the bell rangs loadly Kuro doesn't need to worry. Because the sound of the ring is loud, means mahiru is still alive, strong and well alive.

For him if he couldn't here the bell no more that means Mahiru is dead.

And he doesn't want it, He doesn't imagine it.

He can't

Because

Because

Because its unfair.

He loves Mahiru.

And its unfair they just spend Little time together as lovers. He wanted to do more things.

Touch those soft hand

Engulf in the warm hug

To see those honey colored eyes

And most of all to kiss his eve.

He wanted his Eve to be alive.

Then Kuro's cat head went up as he felt a Twitch at Mahiru's finger .

Misono and Lily saw that too.

"Shirota..." Misono said and look at Mahiru who was slowly waking up.

Mahiru on the other hand,

Woke up seeing faint light for a moment. His vision were not clear yet and his body felt like he was tired. Very, very tired.

He blink once and more until his vision cleared up and look to the person who was calling his name.

"Shirota!" Misono said worriedly.

Mahiru groan at that as he felt a slightly dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Misono asked in concern.

"Who... Are... You...?" Mahiru said.

And the three of them were shock with that.

The Black cat jump down from the bed and turn into a Vampire Form and went beside Mahiru. He help Mahiru sat up.

"Take it easy." Kuro said looking at his eve worriedly.

Red ruby eyes met the Calming Honey Colored once.

Mahiru felt a strange warmth seeing those eyes, so thus Kuro. Its like its been a long long time since they saw those beautiful eyes.

But incase of Mahiru, He can't seems to remember where did he saw such a beautiful eyes like that. He... He was captivated and felt like this person is somehow closed to him, very closed.

But he can't remember.

Mahiru still felt weak so he almost collased back to bed until Kuro held him. Mahiru groan and try opening his tired eyes and look at Kuro.

"Stay..." Mahiru said tiredly before his conscious leave him again.

He can't remember, but he knows one thing.

He is safe in those arms and he wanted to be in those arms for as long as he could.

And Kuro, He won't let go. He won't go away.

Even if his Eve doesn't want him anymore, because for Him, His Eve is everything.

___________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️