Chapter 30

... Today is the day of my ceremony, things have been crazy around the house, people finishing decorations and putting out varieties of foods. Wren and I went for a run this morning while Dale and Frosty played video games in the common room. Jena was happy to get out for some fresh air before the ceremony and Kora loved the scenery. We just got back and are about to start getting ready and since I asked permission from Edgar and Dale I have moved in with Wren. I will admit it's a little weird to be living with someone other than my family, but I can't wait to see his face every morning.
... I find my way to the room and jump in the shower, I use my suave frizz control shampoo & conditioner for my hair and Dove body wash for my body. When I get out the shower I wrap myself in my big blue towel heading out to my part of the room. I get dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank-top for now before drying my hair with my towel. I hear footsteps before the knocks of Sierra who is at my door, "Come in." She opens the door with her dress and some other stuff in her hands. "Set up over there," I say pointing to the desk.
... As she sets up I apply some lotion to my hair while wet before brushing it out. Today will be exciting if everything goes right. Hopefully there aren't any fights or aggression, but there might be considering I'm from a wolf pack while most of the pack is vampires and witches. I don't realize that I zoned out until I hear Sierra calling my name from my desk chair. "Are you going to go get ready or not?" she says as she finishes pulling all of her stuff out. I nod and head to the bathroom to get changed. We're getting ready in my old room so we won't have to worry about Wren busting in while we get ready. Dale is at school until the ceremony so its just the two of us on the floor.
... I slip into the black dress and brush my hair out with my fingers before heading back to the room. Sierra was already dressed into her red dress and is straightening her in the mirror. "That dress looks so good on you," she says with a small smile, "I'm jelly." "Hey, don't doubt yourself," I replied setting my pjs on the bed, "You're beautiful too." We share a small smile before she helps me curl my hair, my curls need a little more control. I put my black pumps after my hair was finished, I don't struggle walking in them like I thought I would. We sit next to each other and do our makeup with. Sierra helping me out a little so it will be perfect, and I with her, us girls gotta stick together.

 After finishing our make up we go into the bathroom and use the body mirror to check out the entire outfit

... After finishing our make up we go into the bathroom and use the body mirror to check out the entire outfit. My choker looks good with my silver earrings and red lipstick. Sierra's golden jewelry pops out against her red dress, along with her white jacket. I smiled, content with how much we got done in a little over half an hour. We both looked hot and the boys aren't gonna be able to keep their hands off of us. Period sis What? We look hot. I can sense Kora and Jenna talking with a smirk on their faces. It's kind of hard sometimes to ignore them since its two other girls, and us girls like to talk.

 I hear the elevator doors open and then footsteps approaching the door, *knock knock*

... I hear the elevator doors open and then footsteps approaching the door, *knock knock*. "Come in," Sierra says touching up her eyeliner. It's Frosty, well Patrick, he was dressed in his good suit and leaning against the door frame. "So, are you ladies ready?" He said with a smirk on his face. "As ready as I'll ever be," I say as I straighten out my dress. "Yea, let's go," Sierra said grabbing her phone from the desk. We follow Frosty down to the ceremonial room, it's kind of like a ball room but it has a stage. I can see Wren on the stadium already, wearing a tuxedo and his hair combed back. Our mate cleans up nice. I agree. I tune the girls out as I sense some wondering eyes. I look up at the stage to see Wren staring at me a little bit of lust swirled in his beautiful eyes.
... Blush rises to my cheeks as Sierra leads me through the crowd and to the stage's stairs. I start the walk onto the stage as Edward quiets everyone down. I stand next to Wren, he leans down to my ear and whispers "You look beautiful," as his breath fans across my face. I smile and some blush forms on my cheeks, "You're not bad yourself." I could feel the sparks as he wraps his arms around me, I could feel people staring at us as Edward finishes up the introduction to the ceremony. Sierra and Frosty standing near the front of the stage with encouraging smiles. Why are you so nervous? We have a right to be nervous. We don't know how the other pack members perceive us. I block them out and look back to Wren for a little more confidence.
... A few minutes pass before it was time for the main part of the ceremony, I'll have to reconnect to the mind linking in the few werewolves that are here along with living up to the requirements and expectations made by the pack. "Rylie, please come up," Edward says calling me forward. I walk up to the second microphone and wait for the upcoming questions. "Rylie do you promise to care of this pack and it's members at any means necessary?" Edward asks. "I promise," I reply making eye contact. "Do you understand what can happen if you don't follow this commitment?" He asks looking out at the crowd then back to me. "Yes, I understand," I reply with a nod. "Rylie Love Marie, you are officially apart of our island of misfit toys," Edward says causing a few chuckles in the crowd at the comment. The crowd roars as I shake Edward's hand to seal the bond between me and the pack. I could feel my mind open up to the rest of the pack and a sensation on my leg before what looks like a tattoo appears on my right bicep, it was a wolf with butterfly wings but with a chain around it, signaling I'm in a pack.
... Wren wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to him, "Congratulations, babe." I smiled as I looked out into the room where there was still a small crowd hanging after Edward ended the ceremony and sent everyone to dinner. "So about this outfit," Wren whispers in my ear as the last of the crowd dissipates.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote.
Who's outfit did you like better? Was the ceremony too short?
Sorry about not updating sooner, I am a full time student now at Ohio State University.
Bye my Pack!!!
—— Truealphafemale21