Chapter 4

Macy's P.O.V. (Rylie's Mom)

... Today is Rylie's 15th birthday. We are going to have lanterns fly through the air. We have been looking for her and have had no luck. We have looked everywhere. I think Nathan was using a witch or something to make him disappear like he did.

... We have set up a huge search party also. It is a full moon and it will help us. It has been hard for all of us, the pack, kingdom, and our little family. We have had so much happen since then. Kyle and Sarah graduated highschool and are at college. I am still the queen of the kingdom and have experienced in some wars now. Taz is still the Alpha and we have managed to become the strongest pack.

... Right now we are at the pack house training. All the kids are starting to train at the age of 7. They have to learn in human form for it to be easier to fight in wolf form. All the mothers in the pack have been taught to fight. The omegas ate even looking healthier and can fight.

... We have stepped up on the security and have changed the schedules. I have also been teaching the people of the kingdom to protect themselves. They all love that my mother chose me to be the queen. They think she made a wonderful choice.

... The last warrior attacks me as I defeat the one before. He swings at my face and I dodge it and get him in the stomach. I doubles over and falls to the ground. We make sure not to hurt our trainees to much.

... "Good job everyone. Go take a shower and finish your pack duties. We will be starting the search in a few hours." I say as everyone gets off the ground. I feel Taz's arm crawl around my waist. I smile and turn around. I could feel through the mate link that he is sad about Rylie. "We will find her Macy, I promise." He says as my eyes start to tear up.

... We start to walk towards our little house. Jack was waiting for us as he was ready to eat with his fat ass. I poured him some food down. I then hopped in the shower to get the dripping sweat off my body. I dressed into a pair of dark jeans and a camo t-shirt. I walked down stairs to see it was time for pack lunch.

•••The Search•••

... We start at the boarder of our territory. Taz and I already let the other packs know that we will be searching for Rylie in their territory. They were all ok with it. We start to run when Taz howls signalling it is time to start.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote.

I know it has been a while since I updated and I wanted to say sorry but I had no internet and couldn't update.

What will happen next?

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21