Chapter 20

... I give the key card back to the lady before heading to the car. I place Dale into the back seat and all our stuff in the back before driving out of the hotel's parking lot. I follow my nose back to the coven of vampires and play some music to keep Dale calm as I speed down the streets. "Mommy," Dale says looking at me through the mirror, "c-can I p-play on the ph-phone?" "Of course, here," I say passing him the play phone. I could hear his fingers tapping rapidly on the screen of it. 'Did he just call us Mommy?' -Yes, he did.- 'I'm gonna cry.'

... As I near the mansion I can sense all the vampires and witches like before, that's how I know I'm in the right place. I drive past the guards and park in front of the tall mansion. Frosty comes walking out the door with his eyes a bright blue instead of red like before. "Give me the keys," Frosty says looking at me. I toss him the keys and grab Dale from the backseat. As I walk up to the door the pillars make the house look even bigger.

 Waiting at the door is a girl with light brown hair, bright green eyes, and a nose ring

... Waiting at the door is a girl with light brown hair, bright green eyes, and a nose ring. I can sense that she is a hybrid between vampire and witch. "Follow me, Rylie," she says opening the door. She guides me through the house and takes us to an elevator. We all get on and she presses the button for the top floor. "Oh, by the way, my name is Taylor and I'm Edgar's right hand," she says holding her hand out. "I'm Rylie and this is Dale," I say shaking her hand. We wait to hit the top floor as the elevator music starts to pick up.

 We wait to hit the top floor as the elevator music starts to pick up

... Once we reach the top floor we are in a hall with only four doors. "This is your room," she says leading me to the door on my right hand side. "The door farthest to the left is Dale's room. With Edgar in the next room and the bathroom next to your room," she says looking around. "Ok, thank you, but where is Edgar now?" I ask. "He told me to tell you to meet him in his office once you are settled in," she says with her index finger at her chin. "Ok," I reply before heading to Dale's room. She walks off into the elevator before the door closes and she disappears.

... I open the door to the room farthest to the left and head in. The room was plain it had a bed, a dresser, and a mini-fridge. I set Dale down on the bed and put some toys from my bag into a corner of the room. "This is your room and mine is just down the hall, ok?" I say looking over at him. He looks up from the play phone, "Ok, where is the bathroom?" "Follow me," I say before walking out the door. He places the phone on his new bed and follows behind me.

... I open the door that Taylor said was the bathroom and Dale walks in without any hesitation shutting the door behind him. I walk back to Dale's room and open the door to the mini-fridge to find blood bags sitting in it. #Makes sense# I close the fridge door and hear a knock on the room door. I turn around to see Frosty leaning against the door frame. "Hey Frosty," I say turning towards him. "You know Frosty isn't my name, right?" he asks. "Yes, Patrick, I know your name isn't Frosty," I reply. "Then why do you call me that?" he asks with his eyebrows furrowed. "Because of your white hair, duh," I reply with a giggle. "Right, uh I had some people bring up your stuff," he says gesturing to my bags behind him. "Ok, thank you," I reply with a small smile. "No problem, see you around," he says before walking off. I continue on what I'm doing before Dale walks into the room. "Stay here, I have to put my room together. Then I will come get you and we will go meet up with Edgar," I say before kissing him on the head. He nods and closes the door behind me. I walk into my room and start to file through all my stuff.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote.

Who likes Frosty? How about Taylor?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21