Chapter 26

Wren's Room^^^

... As we head back into the safe house people start to whisper, even though we can still hear everything. "What was all that about?" said one lady and I heard another reply, "I'm pretty sure it has something to do with her." No shit sherlock, I wasn't out there handling it for no damn reason. I shake my head and let their whispers become just that, whispers. "What's gonna happen next, hottie?" Wren asks wrapping his arm around my waist. Many awws and sighs out of anger fill the room as the females in the room realize Wren is finally taken, causing me to laugh. 

... "I'm not sure, Wrenny," I replied looking up at him with a smile. "Wrenny?" he asks looking down at me furrowing his brows. "It's your pet name from me," I say with a small smile. He chuckles and replies, "I think Dixon likes it." I look up at him to see Dixon's eyes flash their crimson color. "Don't play like that or Jena's gonna want to play too," I say flashing Jena's eyes. Next thing I know we're in a white room on a bed surrounded by what seems to be Wren's things, it's his room and he has me pinned to the bed by trapping me in between his arms. He slowly leans in to kiss me and I meet him midway causing our lips tp lock, but not like before it's like passion and lust were added to the pleasure. 

... I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me, his hand starts to slip up my shirt gripping at my petite boobs. I moan and he rips my shirt off of me, before unclasping my bra along with it. I strip his shirt off of him and trace his abs with my right finger until his kisses reach in between my tits, I could feel his little friend hardening with each second that passed by. Suddenly I feel Dixon's fangs in the crook of my neck causing me to moan out of sensation. He retracts them and licks the wound, he then tilts his head allowing me to mark him as well. I form my canines and bite into his neck feeling our connection grow stronger and stronger. I let go of him and lick the wound before putting my canines away and resting on the bed. Wren lays down beside me before snuggling into me, causing me to fall asleep.

*The Next Morning*

... I wake to the feeling of warmth and safety because of the sun fanning over me as well as Wren holding me in his arms. I carefully flip over to look at Wren before realizing I am still shirtless, I instinctively cover my boobs with the blanket as fast as I could. I hear a small chuckle as Wren's chest moves and his eyes open looking at me with a smirk playing on his lips. "You're cute when you're flustered," he says in a husky morning voice. "I'm not flustered just ... ba-are," I say as blush rises to my cheeks.

... I sit up, bringing the blanket along with me as I start to look for my shirt. "Where are you going?" Wren asks sitting up. "To check on my son, what about you?" I replied before looking over at him. "With you," he says with a smile, "where else?" I grab my shirt from the nightstand and slip it over my head. "Then you better get dressed because we're going upstairs," I say pulling my hair out of the shirt's collar. I feel a gust of wind as he speeds around the room before stopping in front of me a few seconds later fully dressed. "How about this?" he says with a wink. I roll my eyes, "Cheater." He chuckles as I get out of the bed to grab the rest of my things before walking out of his room, he insisted that ladies go first. 

... We make our way to the elevator but I could feel the eyes of the other vamps and shifters staring at me. ~Heads up, they can sense that we marked each other.~  How?  ~Our scents are now combined.~ Oh, ok. We get on the elevator and ride it all the way up to the rooms, I step out heading to Dale's room. I knock on the door causing us to hear Dale's steps as he comes to the door, "Morning Ma." "Morning honey, are you hungry?" I ask walking over to his fridge. He nods and yawns before grabbing his small cup bringing it to me. Wren sits at the door as I pour some blood into his cup and put it back into the fridge. 

... Dale takes the glass and drinks it as I grab out some clothes for him to wear. "Clothes are on your dresser, I'll be back in a minute," I say looking over at him. He nods so I walk out of the room and Wren follows me into mine. "What's the plan for today?" I ask as I look through my drawers. "Well, I have a few things to do today but nothing major so I should be done by lunchtime. "Alrighty then, I guess I'll take Dale to school and if I have time I'll strengthen my power," I say grabbing my Jordans to match my outfit. 

... I get dressed in my black leggings, a blue tank-top, and my blue Jordans, as Wren looked the other way. I laugh as I finish getting dressed, "Who's the flustered one now?" "Not flustered just a gentleman," he says with a chuckle. "You can look now, I'm done," I say brushing out my hair. "Do you want me to make you breakfast since we missed the coven's?" he asks turning around. "What are you gonna make?" I ask with a smirk. "It's a surprise," he says with a wink. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who likes the marking scene? 

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21