Chapter 18

... I wake up to see that Dale and Derek are gone. I get up off of the hard couch with a blanket covering me. I flip the blanket off of me and sit up. I use Jena's sense of smell to search the house for the boys. I sense that Dale is in his room and Derek is in the kitchen. I get up and off of the couch and head towards the room. Once I get to the room I gather clothes to get into the shower. I pile the clothes and a towel in the bathroom so I can get dressed in there. I turn the knobs so that it is a hot shower, once I get in.

... After I am finished, I get dressed into a pair of camo skinny jeans, white crop top, and black combat boots. I brush out my wet hair before pulling it into a dutch french braid. For makeup I just do a black wing, mascara, eyeliner, and red lip gloss. After I am done I put my phone on the charger and go to check on Dale who is still in his room. I find him in his room with his toy soldiers in his hands playing with them like they are shooting the toy zombies. I just smile and close the door and head down the stairs and into the kitchen.

... Once I get there I see one of the worst things that I would think of. I see Derek kissing one of the pack members, Jena takes control and fire appears on both of them. They start to burn and you can hear their whines. She takes me to Dale's room after grabbing our things and putting it into a bag with both of mine and Dale's things. I pick him up and she uses her speed to take us to the car and puts him in the back. Everyone in the halls and through out the pack house staring at me or running pass me. I drive off and Jena gives me control. I just keep driving until I see that we are almost out of gas.

... I stop at the nearest gas station and put gas into the car. 'Why would he do something like that?' #I don't know I am so disappointed and hurt by this crisis.# -He deserved what I just served- 'He is still your mate.' -Not anymore I already rejected him while I was in control. He is dead to me. The last life I had my mate had cheated on me and abused me, and this time I won't let that happen to you.- 'People's wolves have past lives?!?' -Of course. How do you think we exist? You thought we were made by the moon goddess? She actually puts old wolves' souls into every werewolf that is out there. You may even be chosen to be someones wolf one day.- 'Wow.' -We are lucky we didn't mark each other.- 'Yea'

... I continue driving down the road until I come across a small town in the middle of no where. There were not very many people in it. I notice that I must have made it half way across the state. I park the car by the only hotel in the town. All the people were friendly, but there was a smell that seemed familiar. I grab Dale and our stuff into the hotel and set it on one of the couches they have in the small lobby. I walk up to the desk with Dale sitting on the couch with the stuff. I see a mid-aged woman working on the computer.

... "Excuse me, can I rent a room with two beds for a week?" I ask politely. "Sure that will be $85.75." she replies with a smile, her green eyes reminding me about Derek. I hand her the money and she puts it into the register. "Here is your key and your room number is 2B. It is on the second floor, the elevator is down right now so you will have to take the stairs. They are right over there." she says as she hands me the key and points at the door. On the door said STAIRS, I carry our stuff and Dale walks up the stairs in front of me so I can watch him. We exit out of the door, once we get to the 2nd floor.

... We walk down the small hall until we reach the room, I set all the stuff down on the floor beside the door before using the key to unlock it. Dale goes into the room and I follow with all the stuff back in my arms. I set all our stuff on one of the beds, and lock the door when it shuts. I feel someone trying to link me, but I had already put my wall up. I grab my phone and text my mom.

Me: I am sorry for what I did, its just that what Derek was doing triggered something with my wolf and she went ballistic.

Mom: I understand, but you do need to talk to him, he told me about the rejection. Oh and they got hurt and could have been killed so you NEED to apologize.

Me: Macy its over I refuse to speak to that douche again. And I am staying where I am for a while, so yea, see you when I do. You have no authority over me remember, I may be your biological daughter, but to me you are just another woman.

... I text back before turning off my phone and throwing it on the ground, making the screen shatter. I use my arm to wipe the sweat from my face before I start to unpack. I place our clothes in one of the dressers. I pull out my wallet and search through it to notice that I have $254 left from my check. I walk over to Dale, "Are you hungry?" I ask him in a sweet tone. "Kind of, but it's weird, cause I'm not hungry for food." My eyes widen and I realize what he means. "Hold on I will help just give me a minute OK?" I ask. He nods his head and sits down on the chair in the corner of the room.

... I walk out of the room with my key card and follow the scent of blood to find the clinic. I search for all the cameras so I can avoid them. Nurses were walking around the halls so I had to be careful. I walk down them normally still dodging the cameras view until I get to the room with a bloody smell. I go to grab a bag of blood before a cold hand grabs my arm and swoops around eyes shining red. I show Jena's eyes and she digs her nails into my arm.

... Fire starts to surround my body like when I saved Derek and Dale from the burger king guy. I feel someone creep up behind me then all of a sudden I feel something cover me and my flames are gone. Two people try to grab my arms and I started to fly into the air. I spin in the air and they fly off before I take the thing that is covering me off. I look on to my back and see Grace's wings flapping through the air. I look back down to see that I'm almost get hit when I blast the vampire in the face. Soon I hear the door open and am captured by a huge net that came out of no where. I feel a prick in my arm and then it goes away and I start to get sleepier and sleepier until I pass out into darkness.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote.

Sorry for long wait had to decide on what I was going to write.

Who likes this chapter? Who likes the fight scene?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21