Chapter 19

Grace/Rylie's Fairy^^

... I wake up with something burning my ankle. I sit up from the cold cement floor and find myself in a cell. I look down to my ankle and see a silver chain hooked around it. #Go into fairy form and we can get out of the chain.# 'Is it the same way we go into wolf form?' -I don't think it would be that easy.- #Nope there is only a little more effort. You have to picture your self-shrinking and what it would feel like.# 'Ok let's do this' I think about the feeling of shrinking and picture myself getting smaller. I feel the chain fall looser as my body shrinks. 

... When I finally decide to open my eyes I am standing a few feet away from the chain that was once on my ankle. I crack my neck and look over to the chain to see a purple glow. I step closer to see I have pointy ears and purple clothing on with a silver and purple crown. I flutter across the floor and through the cell's bars. No one seems to be around as I float down the hall, suddenly there's a flash and there is a guy with white hair, red eyes, and fangs. He looks into the empty cell and an alarm sounds out. 

... I fly to the wall and walk down it keeping my hand on the wall. I use Jena's sense of smell to figure the way out. Many people are searching the halls as I follow the path. As I turn the corner I see a huge rat eating something. Getting closer I see that the thing that it's eating is a smaller rat. My eyes widen and purple flames appear on my hands, I shoot them at it and it looks up at me. It stands on its hind legs and flares his teeth with slobber dripping from his mouth. It gets closer and Jena growls at it, then the white haired guy appears again and picks up the rat and sucks the blood from it in front of me. The blood drips from his chin as the rats body hangs from his hands. 

... The white haired guy looks down at me and furrows his eyebrows. The flame on my hands go down and I try to fly away before he grabs me by my leg. He traps me in his hand and my purple glow lights the freezing cage. -Change into human form and he can't hold us anymore.- 'Oh ok, I get it.'  I think about my human form to grow larger and pull my arm from his grasp. His eyes widen at my transformation and he tries to alert his coven. I snap his neck before he is able to link them and drag his body to one of the empty cells before locking him in. I turn around to see some more vampires heading my way, I ready myself for the fight before they all slow down. 

... I perk my eyebrow in confusion before I hear a cell door open. I turn around to see that the white haired vampire is awake and out of the cell. "How are you already awake?" I ask in confusion before swinging at him. He dodges and grabs a hold of my hand, "That's not a good idea," I say with Jena's eyes flashing. He shakes his head and pushes me toward the hallway, "The founder wants to meet you." #Don't wolf-out just yet, let's see how this goes# 'Ok' I follow his lead as he pushes me through the halls. We seem to be in some kind of mansion and I can sense a lot of vampires and witches through-out the area.

... We reach a huge door with ancient and modern markings all over it. Frosty the vampire knocks on the door and the sound echos through the halls. Frosty pushes the door open after his eyes gloss over. He pushes me into the room before closing the door behind me and leaving. In the middle of the room stood a huge desk with papers piled on it and a chair sitting behind it. The chair turns and there is nobody in it, then I feel a small gust of wind from behind me. I quickly turn around and there is another gust of wind behind me. I turn back around to see a vampire with dark spiky hair and dark eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt, dark jeans, black Timberlands, and a black over-coat.

... With a raspy voice he says "Why don't you take a seat," referring to the chairs in front of the huge desk. I sit down in the comfy chair and he sits in the big chair behind the desk. "So, why were you trying to take blood from the hospital?" he asks with his hands crossed on the desk. "I have an explanation but who are you?" I ask confused. "Me?" he asks. I nod as a response and he replies "I am the founder of this coven, my name is Edgar Killin. And who are you?" "My name is Rylie and I'm sure you know what I am," I reply with Jena's eyes flickering. "Sort of but Patrick said you appeared out of nowhere when he caught a bug," he replies with his eyebrows furrowed. "Frosty's real name is Patrick?" I ask. "Frosty? Why Frosty?" he asks. Dale...I hope you're ok. "I don't have time for this, I need to leave," I say as I stand up. I head for the door before a gust of wind blows and he is in front of me blocking me from the door. "Why are you in such a hurry and who said you were going to be released?" he asks looking down at me with a tint of red glowing in his eyes. 

... "If I don't get back to my hotel room my adopted vampire son is going to eat someone, so excuse me if I wanted to get blood the safest way," I reply with my eyes sparking flames as I look up at him. He moves from in front of the door with widened eyes and sits back at his desk, "When you are done feeding this vampire son bring him here and I will help him." "Who said I wanted your help?" I reply as I leave the room and head for the door. The wind pushes my pink hair around as I find my way to the hospital. I sneak back into the blood room and grab a few bags of blood before heading back to the hotel room. I hide the blood in a bag that I found flying through the air from litterers. 

... When I get to the room I don't see Dale and notice a smell of blood lingering in the air. I sigh in relief as I look around the room and find Dale in the tub with a dead mouse lying at his feet. He looks up at me with his blue eyes and blood surrounding his mouth. "Are you ok?" I ask looking at him with pity. He nods and raises his hand for help, I take it and lift him up to clean him. I grab a wet rag and wipe the blood off his hands and face before grabbing a cup to pour the blood into. I pour the blood into the cup and hand it to Dale. He grabs it and gulps the thick liquid with red flickering in his eyes. -Maybe we should take him to Edgar, we don't know how to handle this.-  'But they are the ones who captured us.' #They just thought we were on their territory and needed to get out# -Thank you Grace- #Any time Jena.# 'Fine but if something bad happens its on you.' -Ok but we should go pack right now.- 'Ok then we will go to Edgar for help.' 

ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯThank you for reading. Please comment and vote.

Who likes the drama? Who likes the tension? Edgar?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21