Chapter 13

Rylie's Hair & Makeup ^^^
(with pink hair)

... I wake up with Dale at my side and Derek in the shower. I stretch and slip out of bed being careful not to wake Dale up. I walk into the bathroom and sit on the counter as Derek is in the shower. "Hey babe." he says in his wonderful raspy voice. "Hey. Do we have anything planned for today?" I ask. "Uh... Yea we have the ceremony for you to join the pack today." he answers. "Great, I forgot about that whole thing." I then walk back out as he gets dressed.

... When I walk back out Dale is rubbing his eyes. I pick him up and carry him to his room to let him play as I get dressed. "Babe, you go ahead and get ready. I will get Dale ready." Derek tells me as I walk into the closet to grab the dress and matching undergarments. "Thanks." I hop in a quick shower before wrapping my body into a fluffy red towel. "Kiana and Sara are here babe. They want to help you get ready. Dale and I will be downstairs in the game room till your ready." "Ok" I reply.

... I walk into the room where I see Sara and Kiana all dressed up looking hot as hell. Sara wearing the black dress she bought with black pumps, her hair straightened and slicked back into a ponytail. Kiana wearing the purple ruffled dress showing off her long legs, with her white flats, her purple hair is crimped with a poof in the front.

... Sara pulls me to the chair and they get to work. As Kiana is doing my hair I feel baby hairs get pulled and bobby pins get jammed into my scalp. As Sara does my eyebrows she has a concentrated face, which makes me smile. They did this for a while until finally they were finished and stepped back to look at their masterpiece.

... I slowly stand up and walk to where I put my body mirror. I bought it when we were at the mall. I look up and my hair is in a bun like updo with bobby pins making arrows on the side. My make up is simple with a wing, grey eyeshadow, and red lips.

... I head back to the bathroom to slip my dress and undergarments on. I walk back out and slide my black heels on. I walk back to the mirror and am mesmerized by the way I look. The dress showing off my curves with the hair and makeup looking good.

... We all head downstairs to meet the boys by the door. Derek's eyes followed me as I walked down the stairs with the girls following. He was wearing a black jacket, a white undershirt, and his signature dark jeans. Dale was wearing the cute tuxedo I bought him. Derek's cheeks got super red when I smiled at him.

... I walk up to Derek and whisper "You're blushing." and his cheeks get redder. "No I'm not!" he replies. Which makes me laugh. After I calm down we all go out to the car and drive to where the meeting is.

%%%Meeting%%%

... I'm on the stage waiting for my dad to get done talking to the pack. There were hundreds maybe even thousands of people here. Finally he says "Everyone this is my daughter Rylie. She will be joining the pack today. Rylie please step forward." I step up to where he is and wait patiently. "Rylie, will you protect this pack at any costs?" "I will." "Will you protect the Alpha and Luna with your life?" "I will." "Then Rylie, Welcome to the Blue Moon Pack." all of a sudden I feel like my mind opens up and I can hear everyone's thoughts in my head. I start to get dizzy and fall. My vision starts to get blurry as my dad asks if I'm ok.

... I look to his blurry face "Yeah I just got light headed." He grabs my hand and helps me up. "Have you ever mind linked before?" "Not really only with Jack. I was too young to mind link with my old pack." "That explains it." he replies. My eyes readjust and I can see everyone with worried looks on their faces. "Im alright everyone!" they all erupt into cheers.

***After Meeting***

... I'm now in the room taking everything off and getting dressed into something more casual seeing that it is still only noon. I put on black jeans, a white shirt with Stitch on it, and my white Jordan's. Derek and Dale went to the store to get groceries for our little fridge.

... Next thing I know I feel pain run through my whole body. The majority of the pain in my abdomen. I double over in pain as I hear my door open. I feel whoever it is carry me into the bathroom and turn the cold water on. I feel the water start to pool around me but still gets warmer. I look up to see that it is Kyle. "Kyle what's happening?" I say with the pain making my voice crack. "Your wolf is going into heat. Mom and Dad are getting all the mateless guys out of the pack house. We are waiting for Derek to get back."

... Sara came through the door with Shane carrying huge bags of ice. As the water drains Kyle plugs the drain. Sara and Shane start to pour the ice into the tub which helps but not by much. Soon the ice melts and they run for more. Kyle unplugs the drain to let all the, now hot, water leave.

... Soon Derek is near me and is somehow controlling his other side. I still don't even know what he shifts into. I will have to ask after all of this. #He shifts into a lion. His fairy side told me. His name is Kevin.#  -His Lion's name is Gage.- 'Their names are awesome.' :Thanks:  I hear Derek's voice in my head as he holds my hand and looks at me. I look at him and see that Kyle and the others left. He has a smirk on his face.

... As Derek holds my hand the tingles make the pain feel less brutal. Now that my clothes are soaked I will have to put them in the dryer. Shit my shoes! They are gonna get ruined prolly already are! Man these were my favorite shoes. "Don't worry I will buy you some new ones." he says. "How did you know what I was thinking?" "Because I'm your mate, you don't have your wall up, and you just started to do mind linking." he replies. "Stay out of my head!" I say. He just laughs at me.

{{{Hours Later}}}

... Finally the pain goes away and I'm freezing. "Derek help me out I'm freezing!" I yell. He comes into the bathroom and pulls me out of the tub wrapping me in my favorite fluffy blue towel. He helps me strip my wet clothes and shoes off after I get warmed up some. He then leaves me to get dressed. I dress into some leggings, with a panda shirt, and my uggs.

... Dale comes into the room from his and hugs me. I pick him up and hug him then he kisses me on the cheek. "I love you mommy." he says. "Aw baby I love you too." I say crushing him into another big hug. We all just hang out in the room for the rest of the day. But tomorrow my parents are leaving which means I will have to help Kyle with the pack.

################################Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote. Sorry for late update.

Who likes it? Who thinks Derek being a werelion will change anything? What will his lion look like?

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21