Chapter 29

... I make my way back to the library since Wren had to go meet with his father and Dale is still in school. "Hey, where you going Rylie?" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I turn around to see Frosty, I mean Patrick. "Just headed into the library, why? What's up?" I reply looking back at him. "Nothing really," he says but had a look on his face that seemed annoyed. "Whatever, tell me," I say turning around. "Well my sister is forcing me to go shopping with her today," he says, "But I really don't wanna go." "I'll go?" I say remembering that I need to get some stuff for Dale and me. "Really?" he said with a smile on his face. "Yea, but I have to pick up Dale in a few hours from school," I say before opening the library door. "How about now?" he asks raising his brows a bit. 

... So that's how I ended up on my way to pick up his sister, Sierra, who's apparently about my age. I drive down the street from the house towards the arcade, that's where Frosty said she works. I drive into the parking lot and park before heading in. I follow her scent, which is similar to Frosty's, into the back where she was killing it on the Dancing Stage Fusion, as it was called. She was challenging another kid who you could tell knew nothing about the game. She had long platinum blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a grey sweater with a name badge clipped to it, black jeans, and red combat boots. 

 I let her finish the game and wait for her to get done

... I let her finish the game and wait for her to get done. "Hello, Sierra," I say casually as I walk up to her. "Your Riley right?" she asks, "the one Patrick told me about?" "Yea, I needed to go shopping too, so why not make a friend in the process?" I reply with a small smile. "Ok cool, my shift ends in ten minutes," she says looking at her phone, "So meet outside in 10?" "Yea that's fine I'll get some snacks," I reply before heading up to the food center and ordering some Milk Duds and a bag of Doritos. I AM in an arcade, so don't judge me. I go lean on my car and munch on my snacks until I see Sierra coming out of the arcade.

... "So this is your car," she says with a smile. "Yea, I learned to drive in this car," I said as I got in. She got in the passenger seat and we both put on our seatbelts. "So which way to the mall from here?" I ask as I start the car. She laughs and says, "Pull out to the right at the exit," she says pulling out her phone, "and I'll get the directions." "Ok," I say before turning on the radio and rolling my window down. I pull out turning right then let the GPS guide me to the mall as I try to remember the route. 

... We arrive at the mall and I find a spot to park near the front so we won't have to walk very far. I get out and we head into the giant store. "So what did you need to get from here?" I ask looking over at Sierra. "Well, Patrick told me that you and Wren are a thing now so I figured I would get a head start on getting my outfit for your acceptance ceremony," she said with a smile. "Good thinking, now you get to help me find something also," I said with a small laugh. "Definitely," she said, "but what are you exactly?" "I'm a werewolf and a royal butterfly fairy. How about you?" I ask as we walk into the mall doors. "I'm a shifter, Patrick and I have different fathers, but our mother was human," she explains on the low so the mundanes couldn't hear. "What do you shift into?" I ask as we walk into Rue 21. "I shift into a white tiger," she said with her hands like claws. "That's cool," I reply as we head to the dress section.

... We decide to separate and take different sides of the store, then we would meet each other in the middle for suggestions and tips. I browse through some racks and pick out a sleeveless black wrapped dress, a dark blue off the shoulder dress with diamonds around the waist, and a silver dress without a back but has a slit up the left leg. While I was browsing the one song that popped in my head was Price Tag by Jessie J. I head back to the middle of the store as Sierra appears containing a red spaghetti string dress, a purple side shoulder dress with ruffles, and a long sleeve white dress with a flowy skirt in her arms. "Dressing room?" we ask at the same time before laughing. 

... In the dressing room, I slip into the dark blue dress first, a little bunchy at the waist but cute overall. I then change into the silver dress but decide not to since it reminds Kora of the dress we wore to my first acceptance ceremony. I get into the black dress and it's perfect, not too sexy but not too childish either. I walk out of the dressing room to show Sierra the dress. "That's beautiful," she said with a smile. She was dressed in the red dress that she had chosen, it looks very good with her platinum blonde hair. "And yours is jaw-dropping," I said pointing to her dress. 

... I'm so excited to see Wren and Dale's faces when it comes time for the ceremony. Which reminds me that I need to pick something out for Dale. "So do they have a little kid shop here?" I ask looking over at Sierra before heading back into my dressing room. "Yea," she asks, "Why what's up?" "My son, Dale, will need a new outfit for the ceremony as well," I explain. "Patrick didn't tell me you had a kid," she says raising her eyebrows. "Yea, something happened to his real parents so I've been taking care of him," I describe to her. "I would've too, but I'm scared to become a mother," she told me in confidence. "I won't say that it's easy, but it's not as hard once you get over the first few obstacles. Then again, I haven't given birth either," I say as we head to the cash register. 

###########################################################################Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote.

How do you like Sierra so far?

Bye my Magical Friends!!!

--- Truealphafemale21