Chapter 16

Rylie's Throwing Knives ^^^

Derek's P.O.V.

... I wake up with Rylie by my side. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. She snuggles to me and I wrap my arm around her. I kiss her forehead and let her snuggle. A smile is brought to my face when she looks up to me with her beautiful brown eyes. She pulls my head down and kisses me. I deepen the kiss making my lion purr. This makes her laugh.

... "Did you just purr?!?" she asks. "Um, that was actually Gage." I reply. "Ok, well we have to get up. Dale has to go to daycare and I'm running training. So get your ass up." she tells me. She starts to get dressed so I just grab a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I change into them and grab my shoes. She heads over to the couch and takes Dale to his room to get dressed. 

... :I'm going to breakfast meet you down there.: 'Ok, get us a seat near the end of the table.' :Ok love you.: 'Love you too.' I head out the room shutting the door behind me. I head down the stairs and towards the dinning room. Kyle meets me half way and walks up next to me. "What's up Kyle?" I ask making conversation. "I'm acting alpha and it's harder than I thought. I let Rylie handle all of the easier stuff. So I'm dealing with all of the paperwork." he replies. We continue down the hall until we reach the door. He opens the door and says, "Ladies first." I walk in and say "You know it." with a gay sound in my voice. This makes him laugh, he goes one way and I go the other. 

... Most of the pack is already here, except Rylie and Dale. Rylie walks in with Dale following her through the door. He is getting to big to carry. She sees that I left them seats and she sits beside me with Dale in the highchair. The omegas bring the food out and set it up on the table. Kyle at the end of the table, stands up and says the morning announcement. After, we all start to get our plates. Dale still makes a mess when he eats. 

... We get done and we all head to the training room. Rylie stands in front of everyone, her shorts show off her long legs, tank top showing off her muscle toned arms, and hair up and out of her face. She tells us to do the usual then wait for instructions. I start my laps running in the front, with Rylie running behind the rest helping the ones that need it. When I get done I do the jumping jacks and push-ups. Finishing in about 10 minutes. After we all wait for further instructions, Rylie stands up front again. Her smell of honey getting to my senses, since I'm so close to her. _She smells so amazing. When is she going to let us mark her?_ =Oh shut up Gage. We have to wait for the right moment, we can't just spring it on her.= :I agree with Kevin, Gage, she is our mate. We have her for the rest of our life.:   

... I push them to the back of my mind as they argue like usual. "Today we will be working with Knives and swords. For people who use throwing knives we will have moving targets on the right side of the room. People who use swords you will be sparring on the left side of the room. Go ahead to your areas and start. When you hear the bell it is time to switch, because I want everyone to at least be able to use the other type of blade." Rylie says standing in the front of the room. I go towards the throwing knives area and pick up my set of ten. and start to fire at the moving targets. 

... Rylie comes to my side and walks up to the sets. She walks along the table looking at each type, until she reaches a set of black and blue one. Her eyes glisten as the blade gives off a shine. she grabs a holder and the knives placing them around her right leg. :What are you doing?: 'On the blades of the knives it says that they belong to Princess Rylie, which is me.' :What do you mean?: 'Like they were meant to be mine, I can feel it in my gut.' =Remember that every royal blood has that in the kingdom, you learned this in history.= :Oh yea, I almost forgot about that.=

... She continues and fires at the moving targets making them each time. She is badass, I love her. She collects them from the target and continues throwing them. The bell rings and we start to put the blades back except for Rylie of course. We all switch places us going to the left of the room and the others going to the right. I pull down the sword I always use when needed, A black handled silver sword.

 I pull down the sword I always use when needed, A black handled silver sword

... She grabs a simple old school sword, that as a wolf detail on the handle. We decide to spar with other people since we wouldn't do it completely. Kyle walks up to me with his usual red and black sword, "You want to spar with me?" he asks. "Sure, don't take it easy on me and I won't on you." I reply. He nods and we find our way to the sparring mats. We start to clash swords and I end up winning by the end of the match. Rylie also won her sparring against Sara. 

... After training I go up to the room to take a shower. Rylie linked me and told me that she was going to pick Dale up from daycare. I hop in the shower making sure to wash my curly hair. I wrap my lower half in a towel as Rylie and Dale come into the room. She takes Dale to his room to let him play and comes back out with a smirk on her face. I smile and give her a look to let her know that I'm thinking about her. She walks up to me and places her hand on my cheek. "I love you." she says. "Love you too." I reply before giving her a kiss. She pushes me away and says, "Go get dressed, My parents are coming home today and I want to be there when they arrive." I nod as a reply and dig through the dresser that I brought when I moved in and pull out my dark jeans and a white t-shirt. I pair my outfit with my Timberlins and my fathers dog tags. 

... She comes out the bathroom wearing black ripped jeans and a light blue plaid button up with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. She had her hair hanging down her back ending in the lower half of her back. She puts on a necklace with a purple stone in the middle in the shape of a heart and metal framing it. I take my phone out of my back pocket and play Subway Surfers on my phone till she is ready. 

... After about 15 minutes of being on my phone she is ready to go with the toddler bag hanging off her shoulder and Dale holding her hand. I get up off the couch and follow them out the door. I lock it with the key that I made and follow them out the pack house and out to the car. I steal the keys from her hand and say "My turn to drive." She just nods her head and puts the bag into the backseat next to Dale, who she buckles up. 

... I drive to Queen Macy's house and park out front. She knocks on the door and Sara answers. She lets us in and Jack bombards us after we are fully in the house. He shoves on Dale and lays down telling him to get on. I place Dale on his back and he grips his fur. Jack stands up and a big smile appears on Dale's face. They ride around the house as us adults wait in the kitchen where Sara and Kyle are now sitting at the table waiting for the Alpha and Luna, or in my case King and Queen, to arrive. We sit down next to them as Jack and Dale go out to the back and run free. 

*****************************************************************Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote.

Who likes her knives? His sword? Is this chapter good? 

I haven't written a chapter in a guys view so if I offended any guys reading this I'm sorry. 

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21