Chapter 6

Kiana ^^^
... On my way to the mall, I listen to Hide Away, by Daya. After a few blocks, I see the mall. I pull into the parking lot. I grab my purse and head in. The first store I see is an antique store. I see a gorgeous heart stone.

 I walk into the store and ask the cashier how much it is

.... I walk into the store and ask the cashier how much it is. I buy it for only $120. I walk out to see a shoe shop diagonal from this one. I walk there and my eye catches on a pair of blue laced and studded timberlands. I buy them and head out of the store. After that, I head to a piercing parlor and get a nose ring. I then buy me a leather jacket and blue tooth headphones. I then head back out to the car. On my way out I accidentally run into a girl with purple hair, a top lip ring, and a nose ring with dark green eyes.

... "Sorry, my fault." She says. "It's ok I wasn't paying any attention either." "Hi, my name is Kiana." "Rylie, nice to meet you." "You too." I catch the scent of a werewolf and realize it is coming from her. "Are you a werewolf?" I ask her. "Yea, your a human are you not?" "Actually, I am part werewolf part something else." "For real, which pack are you in?" "Actually I just ran away from my old pack to find my real family." "Oh I feel sorry for you." "Its ok, what pack are you in?" "The MoonStone Pack." She shows me the tattoo of a crescent moon carved into a rock. We say our goodbyes after exchanging numbers.

... I finally get to the hotel and carry my things up. I put all my things away and take a shower dressing into my PJs. I then go to sleep at 1:30 am.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆Thank you guys for reading. Please comment and vote.

I know that I haven't updated in a while but I have been easy keeping my grades up and stuff. Lol

Who likes it so far? Who likes Kiana?

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21