Chapter 14

... I wake up to my alarm, I feel Derek's arm around me, I turn to him and kiss his nose. He smiles, I knew he wasn't asleep. His eyes flutter open and he kisses me. "Morning Babe." he says. "Morning Hun. Come on time to get up. I have to say goodbye to Mom and Dad. Oh and then I have to help with training the pack today." I explain to him.

... "Ok babe, just be careful." he says. "You think I can't handle myself?" I ask with attitude lacing my voice. "No babe Im not saying that at all. Please just calm down." he says trying to calm me. "No, Im going to get ready and Im going to say goodbye to my parents alone!" I say and storm off to get ready.

... I hear Derek get out of bed and get dressed before leaving the room. He knows that I just need time to cool down. I finish getting ready and link Max to come watch Dale for me. I wait for him to get here before kissing Dale's head and leaving to my parents.

... It takes me 15 minutes to get there where I park the car in front of the house. I walk into the house and see that Kyle and Sarah are also here. I come to the kitchen where I see everyone waiting at the table for breakfast to be served. Dad was the one to cook. I still get an awkward feeling every time I'm with them. It just feels wrong.

... Dad serves breakfast, which is waffles, fresh fruit, sausage, and orange juice. We all get our plates as he sets the food on the table. They asked me what my life was like when I was with Nathan. I just told them, surprisingly it wasn't that hard to, normally I have bad trust issues. They all ended up telling me about what happened while I was gone and all that. I found out that Kyle hasn't found his mate yet, I feel bad for him.

... After breakfast we all walk into the back yard and say our goodbyes. Suddenly Mom grabs Dad's hand and they wave bye as they shrink into the fairy kingdom. I wonder if I can do that? 'Of course you can silly.' I guess I will have to wait till mom and dad are back to help me or I can ask Derek.

... Sarah leaves back to her pack duties and Kyle and I sit down to discuss the duties of each other. After a few hours of deciding, we decided that he would run the pack at night and I will run the pack during the day. He would handle all the guarding shifts and I would handle training.

... It is finally time to train but first I have to check on Dale. I drive to the pack house making my way to the room. I find Max and Dale watching cartoons. "Max you can go now. Thank you." I say. "No problem." he replies. He head's out the room and I get Dale ready for preschool and I drive him.

... I head to the training grounds where everyone is waiting. Soon I am there and see everyone stretching. I start my own stretches then I speak up. "Everyone listen, today we will start by running 120 laps. When you are done do 150 jumping jacks and 150 pushups. We will then practice attacks in human form." with a wave of my hand they have started running. I follow soon behind helping the ones who need the most help, mostly the omegas.

... We are all finished in about 15 minutes. We do the jumping jacks together as a pack and do our pushups individually. Soon there are people fighting each other on the mats being careful not to seriously injure someone. I pull an omega to the side to help her with her defense. "Hey, what's your name?" I ask. "Serena, I have a hard time getting food and training." she replies in a small voice. She looks to be about 14. She is probably scared about her shifting day. "Listen, all you have to do is play it smart. If they are going for the right you block with the left arm, if they are going for the left use your right arm to block. It is easier once you get into the groove of things. And if you need food just come ask me I will allow you to eat. Trust me." She nods her head letting me know she will try.

... When she gets onto the mat she has a little more of a chance than she did before. She nods towards me as a form of "thank you" when she was done with the mat exercise. I smile back knowing that I helped someone in need. I continue helping the ones with less experience than the others. Even though I was under age Nathan would have me train with the rest of the pack.

... Soon training is over and I head back to the room. I bump into someone who I know is Derek, the sparks went off. He holds me in his arms as a way of saying sorry. I peck his cheek and we continue on to the room. Dale is playing video games with Max as we walk in. "I hope you didn't miss me too much." I say in a lower voice. Dale looks over to me and screams "Mom!! Guess what!" he already has his arms wrapped around my legs. He is getting bigger and bigger. Soon he will be a man. "What?" I ask with amusement in my tone.

... "I got to play with the other kids! Max took me to the packs' park." he says excitement evident in his voice. "Did you make any friends?" I ask. "Yea, his name is Gabe. He is my age and he likes to play football like I do." he explains. "Good for you sweetheart. Love you." I say before booping his nose, he just laughs. "How about we go down to the park?" I ask knowing Kyle will be dealing with something else right now. Dale jumps up and down until we are packed and on our way to the park for a picnic.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote.

Sorry for the late update i didnt know where i was going at this point but im back om track lets get this done.

Who things its kind of childish to fight about something like that?

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21