Chapter 11

Derek^^^😍😍😮😮🔥🔥

... When we get there Kiana and Sara say their goodbyes and go separate ways and leave. I walk up to my parent's little house. Jack comes out of the door pushing open the screen door. He pushes up against me and purrs. He nods his head letting me know to follow him. I follow him into the house, the furniture is modern with the colors being brown and black. They have a wooden coffee table and dining table. With many pictures of them and everyone at the pack house. I continue following Jack through the house until we reach the little kitchen in the back of the house. I can see that Mom is making coffee, as Dad is doing paperwork at the table. They look at me as I walk into the room.

... "Rylie, your father and I would like to tell you something." Macy says. I nod my head allowing her to talk further. "The Butterfly World is in danger and we need someone to take over. I have to go because I am the Queen. We will need someone to help Kyle take care of the pack till we get back. We were wondering if you could do it?" She asks. My eyes widen with surprise, I nod my head and she nods her's. "We will be moving the ceremony up to this week, so we can leave as soon as possible. So be ready to connect to our pack." She says. "Send me the new date of the ceremony. Right now I have to go. Dale is waiting for me in the room. I hope everything works out." I say. They hug me goodbye and I'm on my way home.

... I can't stop thinking about the Butterfly World. What is it like down there? What does my fairy look like? As I drive into the drive way I smell an awful smell. I get out the car and follow the awful smell. As the smell gets stronger I get closer to the woods. Before I know it 8 rouges jump out. All in their wolf form, most of them are messed up with fur matted together with mud and their ribs showing. One of the rouges only show a little skinniness and doesn't look as bad as the others. He must be a new rouge. One tries to attack me from behind but I sense it. I quickly dodge it just in the nick of time. Another swings at my legs and I stomp on it's paw. It lets out a whine and tries to swing again. I try to control Jen as she helps me fight them off one by one. She shows her eyes at them and they cower and run with their tails between their legs.

... I hurry to text Kyle, as he is now in charge of the pack, that there were rouges on our land. I start walking back when I feel a pain in my leg. I look down to see a gash in my leg from one of the rouges. Someone must have seen me walk out of the wood wounded, because the next thing I know I am being carried and my vision blurry. I snuggle into the warm chest of whoever is carrying me and soon fall asleep.

§§§Hospital§§§

... I wake up to the sound of beeping and people talking quietly. I open my eyes to be bombarded with bright lights. I raise my hand to my head and block the light. I sit up once my eyes adjust. I see Dale being held by Mom and Dad standing right beside her while talking to the doctor. Once they notice I'm awake they walk up to me. "Rylie, honey are you ok?" asks Mom. "Yea, I feel fine." I reply. "Do you remember what happened?" She asks. "Yea, I was fighting some rouges and I guess one of them got me." I reply. "Ok. But how did they get past the border?" She asks.

... Dad buts in "I have no idea, but I have people looking right now. I have also put more people guarding." I nod my head as a reply. "Honey I have someone I want you to meet. His name is Derek. He is the guardian we hired to protect you. He is from the Butterfly Kingdom. He is a shifter." Mom explains. I nod, she walks towards the door and when the God comes in I smell the most magnificent smell in the world. It smells like the woods and fresh honey. He has a sharp jawline, long hair, stubble, blue eyes, and bulging biceps.

... My heart rate speeds up as we say "Mine!" concurrently. (At the same time) sparks erupt in my hand as he kissed it. #He is such a gentleman!!# My parents look at us in awe. I bet they are thinking. "Omg, young love!" or "Such a cute couple!" I pull him to me and hug the hell out of him. Sparks explode at every part we touch. "By the way, I'm Derek." He says in a raspy voice.

... After all that I feel something hug my opposite side. I look to see Dale gripping me with tears down his face, obviously tears of joy. "Hey, Dale I want you to meet someone." I say. He looks up at me with his blue orbs. "This is Derek and he is my mate. Can you say hi?" He looks up at Derek and says the most cutest thing "Hi, mister."

... I was so caught up in the situation I hadn't noticed that my parents had left. The doctor came into the room. "Rylie, you will be able to go home but you will have to come back in 2 weeks from now, so we can check on it. You will have to clean every week and use fresh wrapping on it. You are able to leave. Pleasure healing you." she says with a bright smile on her face as she walked out.

... Derek helped me out of bed and handed me the crutches. I whisper "Make sure to grab a few of the pillows. Those things are comfortable." with a smirk on my face. He stuffs two pillows into the bag and the rest of my stuff on top. We leave the hospital and drive towards the pack house.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote.

She finally met her mate!!!

Who likes Derek? How is life going to change?

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21