Chapter 7

Dale^^^

... I wake up to see the sun starting to rise. I get up and stretch and undo the alarm I set. I walk to the dresser and get an outfit out. I dress and pull on socks and my tan short boots. I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I then start on my makeup. I do a natural look with a wing and red lipgloss. For hair, I do a braided half up half down hairstyle.

... I then walk back out and pack my things taking them all down to the car. I give the attendant the keys to the room and leave. I drive and make my way to the high-way. I drive until I see the headline "Exit for Columbus".

... I drive down the exit and see a child by himself. I smell the familiar scent of a vampire to see that it is from him. I stop the car but slowly and get out. "Hello, young boy are you lost?" I ask. He has a look of sadness and fear in his eyes. "Something bad happened so I can away." he replies stuttering on a few words.

... "My name is Rylie. What is yours?" I ask. "Dale, I am only this many." He says holding up three fingers. I get closer and he puts his hands up for me to pick him up. I pick him up and take him to the car. I buckle him into the back seat. "Are you hungry?" I ask. He nods his head.

... I drive off heading to where I smell the restaurants. We decide to go to Wendy's. I get him chicken nuggets, frys, and an apple juice. I order me a shake, burger, and frys. I drive us to a hotel and pay for one room. I take the things upstairs with him following. He grew to liking me a little bit. I out the things down and pass the food and drinks out. We sit at the little table and eat.

... "Dale would you like to stay with me?" I ask. He nods his head and comes to give me a hug. #He is so adorable!# -He sure is. But he is a vampire.- "That has nothing to do with it Jena. He is a young boy without a family, just like us."

... We finish eating our food and I carry him downstairs. I ask the attendant where the mall is and she gives me the directions. I carry him out to the car and I drive us to the mall.

... I take him to a few stores buying him clothes, shoes, toys, coats, and the essentials. I then take all the things and him back to the car packing everything into it and driving back to the hotel.

... I give him a bath and dress him into some PJs. I turn Sponge Bob on and lay him down on the bed. After a few minutes  his eyes slowly start to fall. I start the shower and grab me some pjs. I hop into the shower and wash off all my makeup and sweat from today. I dress into the pjs and grab my phone to text my new friend. I pull up Kiana's number and click the text icon. 

Me: {Hey guess what happened today.} 

Kiki: [You found your mate and he got killed in a fight?]

Me: {No, whats wrong with you? I found a vampire kid that said something bad happened at his house. I bought him a bunch of stuff and am going to take care of him. He is only three.}

Kiki: [Wow! Thats crazy, well good luck with that. send me a pic in the morning. I want to see him lmao.]

Me: {Yup sure will. you know you really are crazy. Make sure NOT to tell or show anybody this. I will be in really big trouble, because of what he is.}

Kiki: [Ok, got it I will totally will not tell anyone I Promise. Love ya see you when I do.]

Me: {See you then.<3}

... I sit and watch as Dale sleeps.#You are such a creeper Ry.# -No. she loves him Grace, do you not feel it?- #I do, but that much to where she is being a creeper.#  I block the two of them out. I walk over to the light and switch it off. I turn the alarm on but keep it on vibrate not to wake Dale. I then lower the volume on the t.v. I walk over to the bed being careful not to wake him as I crawl into it next to him. My eyes start to fall as the sky gets darker. 

*******************************************Thank you guys for reading. Please comment and vote. Thank you guys to the ones that do because I love to read the things you write.

Who likes this so far? Do you like Dale? Isnt he cute? 

Bye my Pack!!!

--Truealphafemale21