Page 29 - The Bewitching Witch of Downfall

Page 29 – The Bewitching Witch of Downfall

~~~~~

[Naoe's POV]

I watched the girl on my bed masturbate to the video she’s watching.

I didn’t touch her. Siguro before I personally met Zony, I would. But since my Black Queen is already here, she’s the only woman for me.

I think the name of this girl is Sheila Reynolds. Was it? Fuck it. I don’t remember so why not ask her?

“What’s your name?”

She moaned back still pleasuring herself,

“Leyla..I’m Leyla, Naoe..ahh ah ahh..”

“Stop moaning bitch, be quiet.”

She stopped. Alam niya mangyayari pag di siya sumunod.

“Oh, I remember. Leyla Reynoso, right?”

“Nooo! Reynoso is my fake surname! My real surname is Pazzi. Leyla Pazzi.”

I couldn’t help but chuckle. How fitting.

Though I admit her pussy looks good. Wide. Glistening. Very very wet. Reddish dahil kanina pa niya ginagawa yan. Adik sa sex ‘yan but she couldn’t satisfy me even when she was my temporary queen.

She still thinks though na siya pa rin. I let her dream. Hanggang doon lang siya.

She willingly volunteer to be my plaything. We didn’t coerce her to do it. According to her, she couldn’t live without pleasuring herself and she loves to do it with men like me.

She always want to be my submissive and she yearns for my hardness as a dominant.

“Leyla Pazzi, how is your pussy?” I asked her, my eyes directly on her cunt.

“Feels good. Very good! That guy on the video is hot! Can I have him, Naoe?”

“You can’t. Currently, he’s owned by your Queen. Currently.”

“Oh! Her Majesty Zony Evviola! Nakikita ko siya sa campus at gustong-gusto ko siyang lapitan but you won’t let me. I can teach her a lot of things you know.”

Sure she'll do but I know Leyla. She’s with us for a long time not only because of sex, but because she’s cunning.

Ruthless.

And yes, Leyla also studies at Elite Parfum. One of my spies in there.
Despite the adoration on her eyes right now, I know she hates my Black Queen. Hates her so much for taking that position that if she’s not on my leash, she would bite and tear my Queen into pieces.

I always remind her how I would break her worse if she go out of bounds. I would without a thought because this slut is dangerous for she knew too much.

But I have a purpose for her. A brilliant purpose. For now.

She couldn’t touch my Zony but she could do whatever she wants with the men.

“What’s the name of this hottie?” tanong niya.

“Airen. All of the info about him you need is on our database.”

Her eyes seemed to glitter.

“Ohoh? So I can play now?”

“Aren’t you already playing?”

I stared at her dripping pussy meaningfully. Her fingers flew faster.

“I mean with the real thing. I want him. I want Airen.”