Page 32 - My Knights Will Protect Me From This Nightmare of Colors

~~~~~

Then he raised my hand to his lips and placed a loving kiss on it.

He slowly placed our hands still tightly holding each other back to the table.

“I couldn’t imagine a life without you in it anymore. Bago ka dumating sa buhay ko, sa buhay namin, it all seems plain compared to you.”

“Ethan..” I whispered.

The other men attacked directly pero si Ethan he loves to talk. To talk to me so nice and sweetly. I could get use to this but not today. His compliments are really spoiling me.

“Just wait here, 'kay? Wait and watch.”

Nagulat ako ng bigla siyang tumayo but before he proceed to wherever he was going, he placed a kiss on my forehead, and then whispered,

“Your call..”

Ano raw? I didn’t get it.

And then I watched him talked to the band on the stage which was currently on break. Yes. This is one of those restaurants with live bands and Ethan is currently talking to the…lead singer?

Napanganga na lang ako ng umakyat sa doon sa mini-stage and he hold the mic. One of the guys from the band even let him borrow an acoustic guitar, the guitar now strapped across his big muscular yummy—ehem body.

And then, the lead singer grabbed a second microphone and said to us,

“Hey, ladies! This man bribed me to let him sing. Hopefully he’s good enough, eh?”

I felt a vein throbbed.

May kayabangan mokong na singer na yun ah. Eh hindi nga ako nakikinig sa kaniya dahil di naman maganda boses! Feeling singer lang. Hindi na sana ako mag kokomento pero may ugali eh. I think, us, ladies are thankful that someone grabbed the mic from him.

But the rant fade from my mind once I heard Ethan sing.

Wow.

He's singing a familiar song…Your Call by Secondhand Serenade.

And his voice. Hindi ko inakalang mas may gaganda pa sa boses ng kumanta mismo nung Your Call originally.
So that’s what he meant when he said it to me.

As he sung these lines, his eyes were looking straight at me with so much emotion I couldn’t even identify them from each other one by one.

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh

I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh..”

He even licked his lips when he said the words flesh to flesh.

“'Cause every breath that you will take

While you are sitting next to me

Will bring life into my deepest hopes

What's your fantasy?”

It really seems as if he was asking me what is my fantasy. Right now, Ethan is my fantasy, and hopefully, ako rin yung sa kaniya.

“I was born to tell you I love you…

To make you mine

Stay with me tonight..”

Natulala na lang ako. Pakiramdam ko, nakasakay ako sa ulap at lumulutang-lutang, everything else's forgotten except Ethan and this…this…deep craving inside me.