"Let's open this contest," Wallace whispered so only they heard.

Pokémon were called out. Ali took to the sky above. Gallade appeared by Drew. Milotic surfaced from the water, shimmering. Glaceon appeared as a icy breeze passed through the stands.

"Dragon rush!"
"Moonblast!"
"Aqua ring!"
"Blizzard!"

Moves were called out as they all merged beautifully. What y/n didn't realise, eyes were flickering between her and Glaceon. Y/n nodded to Glaceon as the ice type started to run on ice crystals that shot out of the ground. Ali started to fly around the ice type as Milotic jumped over to let the water droplets shimmer from the coldness of Glaceon. Gallade would break the ice behind Glaceon to make the shards free fall, timelessly. They would of continued if a cage didn't trap all four Pokémon. Y/n's eyes widened as Glaceon cried out from the sudden pain the cage gave all four Pokémon.

"Found you!" A familiar voice echoed around the stadium.

Y/n knew she had to break her cover to free Glaceon since she could only feel the pain for her companion.

"You thought you could hide but you were wrong Miss l/n," that voice repeated.
"Umbreon!" Y/n called out, "Shatter that cage!"

Gasps sounded as eyes widened to the recognisable dark type. Umbreon used dark pulse which forced its way through, causing the cage to shatter. Y/n ran to Glaceon as she soothed the ice type.

"You'll safe now," she spoke softly.
"I should of known you had him waiting," that voice echoed, "But it won't stop me! You did this to me so now it's payback!"

Y/n saw explosions sound off from the VIP section of the stands. Her eyes widened in horror.

"Umbreon freeze it all with psychic," y/n pleaded to the dark type.

Umbreon managed to hold the explosion as Victor made sure everyone got out safely whilst security rushed to get the public out.

"Go with them," y/n told Wallace, Lisia and Drew.

They listened after she gave them a warning look.

"Don't involve them if it's me you want," y/n stated as she returned Glaceon.
"Destroying you would be so much better," Giovanni laughed as he appeared, "Like I destroyed your heart."
"What?" She asked confused.
"That girl Scarlet got everything from me. I have staff who love to destroy lives. Especially yours," he darkly stated, "Now meet my latest project."

She saw Mewtwo appear but wearing machinery. His Persian was even there.

"You may of got those to care about away but you can't escape your own fate," he stated as everything felt cold.

Y/n put her hand on her necklace which revealed Lugia's master ball.

"That legendary won't beat this one. Mewtwo is known as the strongest," Giovanni exclaimed.
"Strength doesn't mean anything without a bond," y/n snapped as she felt Mewtwo in pain.
"Typical Champion words," he tsked.
"Lugia it's time," y/n whispered, "Full power."

Lugia appeared from the water as the stadium began to collapse around from the powerful winds and rain that Lugia brought. Debris flew into the tornado forming out of water and wind whilst y/n sent pitiful looks to Team Rocket.

Meanwhile with Raihan, he was furious that his friends were almost killed but that y/n was in danger and alone. He was upset that she left and mad about it but her safety caused him to bring down many as his dragon types raged. Each forcing a Team Rocket grunt down with their Pokémon. Leon's Charizard and Hop's Zamazenta helped by him to get to y/n. His heart started to fill with dread as he saw the two legendaries falling with y/n far away from Lugia. He knew Leon and Hop entered the ruined stadium a while ago but now he was running to reach y/n. When he heard the shot and the collision of Lugia to the ground which he saw, he froze in fear as more dread went into his heart.