Chapter Twenty Five

"Victor, they know. Mr Knight showed them," y/n spoke through the phone.
"I can't show my face! I did it after all," Victor muttered.
"Have you tracked who did it yet? I need to get away right now. Get to where the people who did it without anyone knowing," y/n replied slightly irritated.
"Look n/n," Victor sighed, "I can't send you to your death too."
"You won't because I'll have Umbreon and Glaceon. The others will be returned," y/n stated.

Victor sighed once more.

"If something happens, let me know. I'll be in Kanto soon," Victor started as he finished with, "The organisation is Team Rocket. The man responsible goes by the name of Giovanni. It was his Persian we saw that day. He's based near Viridian city as we speak. Please be careful. I'll be there soon."
"I'm sorry Victor but you won't make it when I get there. Take care," y/n then hung up the phone.

Ninetales looked at her with worry whilst y/n knelt to hug her.

"Rest for a bit. I'll call you out soon," y/n whispered softly.
"Nine?" Ninetales questioned, worriedly.

She gave Ninetales a smile before returning the fire type. Y/n then nodded to Umbreon and Glaceon as they walked with her.

"Where are you going?" Cobalt asked from the bench, outside the hotel they were staying at.
"Training. I'll be back later," y/n lied.

Cobalt raised a suspicious brow whilst watching her walk away. When y/n was sure that no one could see her, she called out Zacian.

"Help us get to Viridian City," she petted her friend.

Zacian howled before running towards Kanto once y/n was on. She had returned Umbreon and Glaceon because of it being a quicker way for them to travel. Victor kept ringing so rotom answered it for y/n.

"Y/n come on. Let us handle this together. I can fix this," Victor tried.
"Victor, it's my job to protect you even if you're older. I'm pretty sure Raihan and Hop will message you about my location. It's important they don't know. I can't risk them getting hurt from my plan," y/n pointed out.
"What plan?" He questioned.
"Nyx was able to use aura and it was through her hoops. I plan on having Umbreon devastate that base and Glaceon freeze them so when they get free, it will be them arrested," she answered.
"Glaceon can't freeze that many," Victor stated confused.
"Suicune can assist with that. Sheer cold can be powered more with an ice type using it. Blizzard and sheer cold will merge. That should be enough to hold them," y/n pointed out, "I trust they can do it otherwise I wouldn't risk it. I'm not stupid."
"I know," Victor chuckled, "It's hard because I worry."
"Don't worry. As I said, Raihan will probably find me. He was hiding something from me. Same with Hop," y/n spoke thoughtfully, "Any ideas?"
"Considering they were in Johto with your Ninetales, it must be something big," Victor spoke his thoughts.
"Which reminds me. Is his surprise fully sorted? I know it's something he'll like," y/n questioned.
"Yes. I made sure to check the details and everything about it. It will all be running smoothly," Victor smiled.
"Thank you!" Y/n spoke cheerfully before adding, "Talk in five."

Rotom ended the call as y/n got off Zacian. The legendary was returned as Umbreon, Glaceon and Suicune appeared.

"Give us cover Suicune," y/n told the legendary.

A mist started to surround the area whilst Umbreon lit the way slightly with Glaceon and Suicune helping to show the way.

"So why are we here?" Hop questioned as Zamazenta helped him towards him.
"Stay quiet and I'll explain but we need to keep moving," y/n sighed before thinking, "I forgot Zamazenta was his friend."

Hop listened and stayed close whilst y/n explained the plan. She didn't explain who.

"Isn't that idea dangerous?" Hop questioned.
"Only if you don't stay close and listen. Suicune and Glaceon won't stop until it's clear. We're after one person and the others need to freeze so it doesn't cause us harm. Quicker we get him, the quicker we leave," y/n smiled at her plan.
"Well I'll help but we can't go too far. Remember what happened at the Slumbering Weald," Hop joked.
"I didn't think that through! We're in mist too!" Y/n exclaimed almost jokingly.

Hop chuckled whilst Umbreon rolled his eyes. Glaceon hinted in the direction of a building so y/n brought Hop closer to Suicune. Rotom answered the call from Raihan.

"Hey Love. Cobalt was saying you were training but we both know you don't train abroad," Raihan started, "What's up?"
"About to take down my father's and Nyx's killer. I'll have rotom transfer you to my earpiece," y/n told him with a smile.
"Where are you? I'll come now," he asked, worried.
"I can't tell you but I'll meet you at the airport. I'll be there in two hours," y/n told him, "I'll make it up to you. Love you!"

Rotom ended the call whilst Hop laughed.

"Focus," she joked.
"How about we come back another day? We could bring Lee too and even Victor," Hop suggested.
"They move base a lot so this won't be here for long. Best to strike now. Plus it's one person we want and they have a Persian," y/n told him.

He nodded as he understood. He would do the same thing and he did at one point.

"Then lets go!" Hop exclaimed as he started to run.

Y/n followed as their Pokémon stayed close. Umbreon and Glaceon were quick to make sure none passed through or spotted them once they cleared a path. They started to approach as office saying "Boss". They went in to find a man smirking at the door, darkly with a Persian on his lap.

"The daughter of f/n l/n has finally come to say hello," Giovanni mocked, "Are you here to surrender?"
"No. I'm here to bring you down," y/n stated coldly.
"You can't beat me. You'll end up like your father," he stated darkly.

His Persian started to stalk towards them. Y/n nodded to Umbreon as the dark type pinned the Persian. Glaceon started to freeze the normal type in place.

"You're not fast enough," she pointed out.

His Persian broke through the ice and started to attack.

"Sheer cold Suicune," y/n called out.

The legendary released the ice type move, causing Persian to faint. Before Giovanni could call reinforcements, Umbreon used psychic to hold him in place. Hop helped y/n contain Giovanni since Umbreon focused psychic on the Persian. They had him in handcuffs and his Persian in a luxury ball, with Hop. Y/n and Hop made sure their Pokémon were returned before getting on Suicune as the legendary got them away.

"Such a productive day. Let's meet up with Rai and head home," y/n commented.
"First we need to get him to the authorities," Hop hinted to Giovanni.
"We'll make a stop," y/n replied.