Chapter Twenty Two

Raihan woke up first to see y/n still asleep. Umbreon was curled into her side with Glaceon. He had gotten out of bed without waking them up before shaking Ninetales awake. The fire type understood and followed him once he was ready.

"I have no clue what she would like," Raihan started as they walked down Hammerlocke streets.
"Nine," Ninetales hinted in certain directions.
"Do you think Hop would be able to help too?" Raihan questioned.

The fire type nodded her head as she started to drag Raihan towards the train station. As they boarded, Raihan started to message Hop; to meet him. Hop had agreed but it was to be at Motorstoke Stadium which Raihan was fine with. After some time on the train, they travelled by foot to Motorstoke but from the wild area station.

"If he let us know sooner, we could of walked from Hammerlocke," Raihan laughed.

Ninetales rolled her eyes but continued to follow. When Hop was in sight with Kabu, the fire type pounced on them.

"Morning Ninetales," Hop laughed.

Kabu chuckled as he petted the fire type.

"So what exactly did you have in mind?" Kabu asked as he gave Ninetales the much needed morning attention.
"I don't know since she won't say what she wants," Raihan sighed.
"Difficult but we can manage," Hop grinned as he was carefree.
"Maybe you can head to Johto? Bring her something back from there. It is her father's home region," Kabu suggested.
"She loves the Pokémon belonging to Johto and Kanto. Maybe one of them!" Hop added excitedly.
"Nine nine!" Ninetales started jumping around happily.
"You'll have to come with me Hop. I'm not as familiar with the place," Raihan laughed.
"Alright! Let's go present hunting!" Hop exclaimed.

Meanwhile with y/n, she had woken up to receive a message from Raihan explaining where him and Ninetales would be. She smiled at this before shaking Umbreon and Glaceon up. Both Eevee evolutions followed her as she got ready to leave.

"We'll stay with Leon for the next few days since Raihan did mention him looking after me?" Y/n questioned it herself.

Umbreon gave an unamused sound whilst Glaceon tilted her head.

"I'm pretty sure Leon's confused. I even think Sonia will be there too and so will Marnie. Like is something happening?" Y/n questioned more.
"Glace?" The ice type shrugged.
"Umbre," the dark type hinted to the door.

Y/n followed Umbreon as she returned Glaceon. The dark type had used psychic to carry her things which were placed in a rucksack.

"Maybe Leon can help us train. You do need a challenge," y/n smiled to Umbreon.

Umbreon got excited at that as the dark type started to run ahead. Y/n was laughing as she ran after him. She kept up before both of them stopped at the train station.

"Remember it's to Wyndon," y/n reminded Umbreon.

Time passed until they arrived. On the way, y/n sighed autographs as Umbreon did the same for the ones that wanted the dark types print. Charizard had appeared which caused more fans to appear as Leon made an appearance.

"Did you really have to attract more?" Y/n joked.
"You gotta give the people what they want," Leon joked.
"Let Rai have them all," she joked back.

Charizard shook his head in disbelief before dragging both y/n and Leon away with Umbreon on his shoulder. Sonia had opened the door to Leon's apartment which only made y/n and Umbreon question it mentally.

"Are they hooking up or dating?" She whispered to the dark type.
"Umbre Umbre," Umbreon replied sceptically.
"Rotom message Rai and Hop about this," y/n muttered.

Rotom had listened to only receive a message from Raihan right away.

"I suspect they do. They've been seeing each other more often then before," he had sent, "Are you okay Princess?"
"Yes. Me and Umbreon are settling in now. Hope your trip with Ninetales and Hop turns out perfect," she had sent back.
"Well I must be going. I'll call you later. Love you," was what Raihan sent.
"I love you most," she replied.

Umbreon say on y/n in a protective way as Netflix was put on. Leon and Sonia didn't realise that y/n knew about them inching closer to each other.

"Glaceon go with Umbreon and set up a date for them. Come back when it's ready," y/n whispered, "Make sure to use a five star restaurant."

The ice type appeared before leaving with Umbreon. Y/n waited until they came back before setting the plan in motion.

"Sorry to ask this but would you two be able to head to Joe's steak house? I can't tell you why but trust me," y/n smiled at them.

Leon didn't see the harm and left whilst Sonia was more sceptically whilst walking. Charizard had been returned so it left y/n and the two Eevee evolutions at Leon's home.

"Well it's time to wait and see what happened," y/n smiled as the two Eevee evolutions settled by her.