Chapter Fourteen

Morning came by quickly. Y/n had returned Zacian as her and Ninetales started to head home. On the way back, Hop had called.

"N/n! You'll never guess what?!" He started happily.
"We're secretly related?" Y/n joked.
"No!" Hop laughed, "Marnie agreed to go on another date! I'm so happy!"
"I'm happy to hear that! Hopefully all goes well and you get yourself a girlfriend," y/n chuckled.
"We don't even know if she'll accept!" Hop whined playfully.
"Oh, I know she will," y/n stated as the amusement was clear as day in her voice.
"How do you know?!" Hop complained.
"I have my ways," y/n chuckled, "Anyway I'm going to meet Raihan for breakfast. You're welcome to join. It's the usual cafe."
"Hammerlocke or another place?" Hop questioned.
"Hammerlocke," y/n answered.
"I'll bring Lee," Hop told her.

The call ended as y/n got on the train. Ninetales started to doze but got woken up by screaming fans. Y/n turned her attention to the sound, to see Leon and Hop.

"Hey n/n," Hop smiled sheepishly.
"Attracting crowds still?" Y/n joked whilst she slightly hid from the approaching fans that followed Leon.
"Hey y/n," Leon chuckled.
"Hey," she smiled.
"Hopefully the train stops soon," Hop started, "I'm starving."
"Only two more stops," y/n laughed.

Ninetales snickered as the fire type watched Hop bang his head against the table repeatedly. Leon sweat dropped before he started to sign autographs. When the train finally stopped in Hammerlocke, y/n had followed Ninetales whilst Hop and Leon trailed behind. Y/n was excited to see Raihan so her pace quickened. She had entered the cafe before approaching Raihan. She had kissed his cheek before seating herself in the chair by him. Ninetales curled by her feet as Hop and Leon sat in the other seats.

"I missed you," y/n whispered to Raihan as he intertwined their fingers.
"I would of joined you last night Princess but the gym kept me there until the early morning," Raihan told her.
""It's alright," she smiled sweetly.
"So what are we ordering?!" Hop exclaimed impatiently.
"Food obviously," Leon teased his little brother.
"Don't worry. I ordered all your usuals," Raihan told them.
"Thank Arceus!" Hop exclaimed in relief.
"Eventful night?" Raihan implied in a teasing way.

Hop became a tomato from his embarrassment. Food had arrived at the table as a plan was discussed. Y/n and Raihan had already agreed that they would chill at home. Leon agreed to join them since he wanted to spend time with his rival and y/n before he went back to his work at the battle rose tower. Hop was going to meet Marnie but he didn't know Piers would also be there. When y/n wasn't looking, Raihan took a picture of her and Ninetales before uploading it.

"Breakfast with the Princess," he captioned it.

Y/n smiled at the picture before pecking his lips.

"It's cute," she told him, smiling brightly.

All of them finished before going their ways for the day. They decided Raihan's apartment would be better since only a few knew where he lived. Y/n was cuddling Raihan on the sofa whilst Leon stuffed his face with popcorn, on another sofa. Ninetales was curled with Dratini on another sofa as the two napped.

"They are so precious," y/n awed at the sight.
"Precious for sure," Raihan was watching y/n.
"Raihan focus on the movie," Leon teased as he threw popcorn at Raihan.

Y/n buried her face as Raihan playfully glared at Leon. A few more hours passed until they were all passed out and fast asleep. Ninetales had opened her eyes slightly to see the sight. She used psychic to cover them all in blankets before deciding to sleep some more. The fire type knew it was time they all had a long time to catch up on sleep. She knew they were all tired from the constant work load and travelling.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one won't be short but a different time of year. It's just one that works better on its own then incorporated into this one. Have a wonderful night all <3