Chapter Sixteen

Snow was still falling the next day. Y/n was laughing at Raihan who refused to leave the warmth of his bed. Ninetales was snickering by the door. It was Duraludon trying to get Raihan out of bed but it was only failing. Y/n secretly called Glaceon and Umbreon. Both Eevee evolutions snuck under the covers before it begun to glow blue and get freezing cold.

"Fecking Arceus!" Raihan exclaimed as he jumped out of bed.

He was far away from the snickering Eevee evolutions. Duraludon started to drag him down the stairs as y/n followed with her Pokémon. She entered the kitchen with the two Eevee evolutions whilst Ninetales laid by Raihan who was now laying on the sofa. Y/n started to make some breakfast quickly as her two little helpers helped out. Once breakfast was over, Raihan brought y/n closer.

"Can we just have a day off? It's too cold to go outside especially when we can cuddle," he nuzzled her neck.
"What about your fans? Weren't you going to battle Leon today?" Y/n smiled softly.
"He can wait Love," he muttered, nuzzling her more.
"And the fans?" Y/n questioned giggling.
"They can wait too! I'm with you right now and they are outside. Let's just stay inside," he told her smiling.
"Ninetales, do you think you can get some blankets and snacks? I don't think I'll be moving for a while," y/n hinted to Raihan.
"Nine!" Ninetales replied before leaving.

Glaceon and Umbreon were play fighting again except Duraludon had joined them. They were careful of anything around them. Ninetales returned and dumped mainly pillows and blankets on the play fighting Pokémon whilst gently using psychic to wrap two around y/n and Raihan. The snacks were set on the table before Ninetales snuggled Duraludon, Umbreon and Glaceon. Raihan kept y/n close to him whilst turning on a random movie. It was peaceful for the first half before the door slamming open caught their attention.

"MATE WE'RE COMING IN!" Hop exclaimed laughing.
"Dear Arceus," y/n chuckled.
"CLOSE THE DOOR! YOU'RE LET THE HEAT OUT!" Raihan exclaimed unamused yet slightly smiling.

He hid more under the blankets whilst keeping y/n close. This only made y/n laugh more. When the door was closed, Hop sat on another sofa with Marnie whilst Leon was distracted by Ninetales since the fire type loved to play fight with him.

"Not to sound rude but why are you here?" Raihan asked, "I hope you used a key and not broke my door again."
Leon sweat dropped, "I used a key this time..."
"Wait, what?" Y/n questioned.
"Did you break the door?!" Hop asked Leon.
"Uhhhhh," was Leon's great response.

Raihan rolled his eyes before looking to Hop expectantly.

"We came here to hang since you didn't turn up to the stadium. Lee guessed it was due to the weather," Hop answered, grinning.
"He is correct, except I wanted the fact I wanted to spend my day with y/n," Raihan commented with a smile.
"We are still spending time together," y/n chuckled.
"Alone," he whispered.

His breath sent shivers up y/n's spine as she blushed lightly. He flashed her a smirk before laughing at Leon who was pinned by Ninetales. The fire type was lifted into the air before thrown onto the other sofa in a playful manner. Y/n sweatdropped as she knew what her partner would do. Ninetales seemed to growl playfully before using psychic to throw Raihan onto the sofa Hop and Marnie were on. Marnie was quick to move whilst Hop felt his brother fall into him.

"Ouch," Hop chuckled in a pained voice.
"Sorry!" Leon exclaimed to his brother.

Ninetales was snickering as the others laughed at the sight in front of them.

"Lee it's fine," Hop chuckled as he tried ending the subject.
"Ssh we're watching movies," y/n joked.
"Are you starting a fight?!" Hop joked playfully.
"Are you the one starting it?!" Y/n exclaimed back just as playful.
"Not happening!" Raihan growled almost at Hop, "It's too cold for that."
"Aww Rai," y/n teased, "It's just a bit of snow."

Raihan rolled his eyes before hinting Ninetales over. The fire type happily laid on him and y/n as the heat emitted from her started to keep them warm.

"What movie?" Marnie asked curiously as she petted her partner.
"No clue. It's a random one," y/n answered laughing.
"Continue then," Marnie chuckled.

The movie was then unpaused as all their focus went to it. Some small talk exchanged about Pokémon and different regions which reminded y/n of her next visit to Johto with Hop and Victor.

"I can't wait to see the Pokémon shrines there and even the bell tower! Even Sonia agreed to come!" Hop started to ramble excitedly.
Y/n smiled as she said, "One point, me and Victor will head to another place. We have some business to attend."
"I'll miss you," Raihan muttered.
"I'll miss you more Love," y/n whispered softly to him.

She gave him a quick peck before focusing on the movie again. She was aware of Marnie and Hop subtly flirting as Leon was passed out from exhaustion on the other sofa. Raihan smirked almost evilly before nodding to Umbreon. The dark type used psychic on a pen before drawing on Leon's face. Glaceon snickered by the dark type. When their job was done, Raihan had decided to let the others stay before carrying a sleeping y/n upstairs and to bed. Her Pokémon followed as Raihan had returned Duraludon. Raihan got into bed with y/n whilst Umbreon, Glaceon and Ninetales; had slept at the end of the bed. Raihan kissed her forehead before welcoming sleep. All three Pokémon looked to one another before snuggling their way in between Raihan and y/n. When they were happy with their position, they fell asleep happily. Y/n opened her eyes slightly to smile at the sight.

"Goodnight Sweet Dreams My Precious Love," y/n whispered softly before closing her eyes again.