Chapter Eighteen

Y/n woke up on Raihan's bare chest. He was smoothing her hair whilst she snuggled into him more. Their clothes littered the area around the bed. Their Pokémon were in the other room so they had privacy from last night.

"Soon I have to leave," Raihan started.
"Same but let's stay here a bit longer," y/n replied, "I like this."
"I would love to but Marnie is waiting for you," he laughed.
"She can wait," y/n muttered.
"Come on love," Raihan chuckled only more as he stood.

Y/n sighed before following suit. They had gotten into some clothes before gathering their teams and leaving. Raihan went to the gym whilst y/n went to Hammerlocke's exit to the East. Ninetales was by her side as y/n met with Marnie.

"Ready?" Marnie asked but y/n didn't know it was a distraction for the day.
"Yep," y/n answered.

The two girls made their way to the train station before heading to Motostoke City. Marnie had an appointment arranged for their hair. She did this to keep y/n busy. Ninetales was having her fur fully groomed and cleaned whilst y/n and Marnie changed up their hair slightly. Marnie had hers braided into a ponytail as she was meeting Hop for a date later. Y/n had her hair in a h/s. She had become aware of something happening but didn't know what. Even Ninetales wanted to know what was happening. It was dress shopping that made her realise what was happening. Especially when she knew Marnie was trying to pick out a dress for her.

"Why are we dress shopping for me when you have a date tonight?" Y/n questioned as Ninetales had the same look of knowing.
"Oh. I wanted to browse and see what would suit you too as well as myself," Marnie made the excuse up.

Y/n nodded to Ninetales who started to go up the isle before returning with a f/c dress.

"There," y/n chuckled.

Marnie mentally facepalmed but kept her cool. It was after shopping that y/n returned home. She saw a note resting on the table with red rose petals surrounding it.

"Get ready and follow the roses," the note read.

Ninetales looked confused whilst y/n got ready into her new dress. Her and Ninetales followed the roses as more confusion passed over them. Especially when they entered the wild area. Y/n looked to her companion for answers but instead heard Lugia encouraging her through the master ball. As she kept walking, she saw the lake she took the picture as Champion at. Right by it, was a red and white checkered blanket with a picnic basket. Raihan was standing there in a suit. He had one hand in his pocket whilst the other outstretched towards her. Y/n took his hand in her own as he brought her closer.

"Evening Princess," he pecked her lips.
"Evening Kind Sir," y/n giggled.

Ninetales returned to her pokeball to give them privacy. They ended up sitting on the blanket with y/n leaning against Raihan as they ate. She knew he was nervous but could sense he would tell her soon. She had a hunch but she didn't want that hope being broken so she focused on him and the night. The food was delicious and the peaceful atmosphere that the lake brought with the floating rose petals, only added more to the romantic feeling. Y/n knew she was blushing from it all but soon it would turn to flustered. Raihan helped her stand before taking a deep breath. He knelt down on one knee as his hand left his pocket with a dark blue mixing with black box. He started to speak as soft as ever which made y/n's heart melt.

"I know we have only been together for almost two years but I have a question to ask," Raihan started nervously, "You were the only girl I never saw coming and made things interesting. It started simple between us but our intimate moments have left me wanting more. The day you said I love you was the day I knew me and you were meant to be. I wanted to spend every moment and second with you. I can normally read someone like an open book but you're someone who I can't which only adds more to wanting to know all of you. All your perfections, flaws and you. Love isn't always easy to understand but ours was unexpected. It's the only kind I want with you. I was alone before falling in love with you. Now we soar like dragon types. You give me hope in every aspect about myself and other people. Your eyes always catch me mesmerised by how they sparkle in different lightens and with your emotions. Every time you hold me or cuddle me, I'm at peace and never want to let go. Every time you laugh or smile, you brighten my day and everyone's around. By your side is where I belong and where I'm meant to be. I wasn't looking for anyone but you showed me forever love. You have taken my heart and changed my life so I ask. Will you marry me?"

The box opened to reveal a silver banded ring with f/c and dark blue diamonds mixing. Engraved on the inside of the band was "Eternally yours". The very next words to say made everything appear in more vibrant colours as tears of happiness fell.

"YES! Yes I'll marry you!" Y/n exclaimed happily.

Raihan placed the ring on y/n's ring finger before spinning her around happily. Both were smiling brightly as Raihan wiped the tears of happiness from y/n's eyes. He brought her closer as he leaned down with her moving closer to him. They shared a passionate kiss before spending the rest of the night together to bask in their happiness and peace.

Hopefully you can all see this chapter! Next two will be up soon! <3