Chapter Fifteen

Snow was falling all around Hammerlocke. Dragon types were either hiding inside or near fire types. Barely anyone was out except some children playing it the snow. There were snowmen of different Pokémon and snow angels. The ice types were happily running around. It was peaceful until a screech sounded through out Hammerlocke. The source of the screech being Raihan as Leon dragged him through the snow. The next line of curses and complaints from the dragon gym leader, caused on lookers to question what was happening and chuckle along with Leon.

"You are getting out of that house and seeing your girlfriend without her having to come over!" Leon exclaimed laughing.
"Y/n doesn't mind coming to mine! Why must you torture me?!" Raihan exclaimed almost like a whine.
"Nope! You are seeing her! Her and Hop have been working on a project you should see," Leon told him, "It's almost finished.
"Fineee! As long as you buy me something warm!" Raihan admitted defeat.

It was then that Raihan noticed a lack of residents in Hammerlocke except the children and parents.

"You'll see," Leon told him as he understood Raihan's concern.

It wasn't much longer before Leon stopped dragging Raihan. They were at Motostoke's stadium which Raihan welcomed the heat. A Typhlosion approached before leading them to the battle field. It was there that they saw Glaceon and Lugia in the centre, trying to control an attack. It looked like sheer cold but iced over water seemed to pulse through it. The ice was cracking as water sprayed out.

"Just a bit longer!" Hop called out from a machine measuring the power levels and stats.
"The ice won't hold much longer!" Y/n called back.

As that was said, the ice broke. Water started to spiral out of control. Lugia shielded Glaceon whilst Umbreon and Ninetales used psychic to try and force the out of control water back.

"We were so close! Try and Dynamax Glaceon. Maybe more power is need for the ice?" Hop questioned unsure.
"What are we even doing anymore?" Y/n questioned as Lugia and Glaceon looked go Hop.

The water had disappeared as Ninetales and Umbreon stopped psychic.

"I want to see if we can harness Lugia's water attacks to find out how she uses water to heal," Hop started as he laughed nervously, "It may be able to help the children and Pokémon when they come to the charity festival. Which happens to be tonight."

Y/n smiled before looking to Lugia. The legendary seemed to understand as she created a small stream like river of water that started to dance around the stadium, in a current way. Hop raised a questioning brow from the confusion to this. Lugia's voice started to decorate the room as it lulled everything to be at peace. The water changed colour from a mix of turquoise like green and silver. The machine by Hop started to freak out from all the stats and data being noted.

"It's a song," y/n smiled, "A song to calm the three legendary birds. Articuno. Zapdos. Moltres. It can send healing energy through which calms them all."
"So only Lugia can play it?" Hop questioned slightly down.
"If you have the special ocarina, then you can play it otherwise only Lugia knows," y/n told him as she patted his back.

Leon and Raihan then approached them as the song stopped with the water fading away.

"Looks like you finally cracked it," Leon chuckled.
"Nice of you to join us Rai," y/n giggled at the still cold look he had.
"Dragons hate the cold but I guess it was worth it to see you and hear that song," he smiled with his arms behind his head.
"Then which legendary is better to help heal?" Hop wondered out loud.
"Most likely Ho-Oh," y/n told him, "Ho-Oh has had a history of healing and reviving."
"I thought Ho-Oh hasn't been seen in years," Leon said as he started to get curious.
"Why don't we just look?" Raihan suggested like it was obvious.
"You really want to travel to Johto and towards the bell tower to see Ho-Oh? We wouldn't be here for the festival as it would take a while even if we take Lugia," y/n explained, "It's best to go after the festival."
"We might as well move there if we keep visiting Johto," Hop joked, laughing.
"Nah. Who else is Marnie meant to go to for attention?" Y/n winked before hiding behind Raihan.