Chapter Twenty

A warning of mature content in this chapter. I will give a warning to when it starts and ends. Sorry if it doesn't come out as great <3

Everything was still hectic with the planning and Hop wanting the best for his best friend. Y/n though, had managed to sneak off and to Motorstoke stadium. There she decided to battle Kabu with a Torchic, she received from him. The small fire type was a gift since y/n discussed how she would lose her Champion title without letting anyone know she let either Victor, Hop, Leon or even Raihan win. She decided she wanted to settle with Raihan and focus on their future family. She managed to get Sonia to give her another space to hold another party Pokémon because she let her in on the plan. She wasn't going to use Zacian or Lugia.

"So what Pokémon will be your team?" Kabu asked before adding, "A weak flame spin! Don't knock Torchic out as we're training!"
"Dodge!" Y/n called out before answered, "Ninetales, Umbreon, Glaceon, Noivern, Venusaur and Sylveon. All will use a small percentage of their power since we both know they can KO any Pokémon."
"What about Ninetales fire ability? Or the others abilities?" Kabu questioned thoughtfully.
"I will observe the Pokémon opponent and make sure their abilities don't affect it. They can also fake faint," y/n chuckled, "Torchic ember!"
"Guessing Sonia helped to make it believable," he laughed, "Dodge Ninetales."
"She did. It took her ages with Umbreon since he's too prideful," y/n smiled which earned a unamused look from Umbreon.

Her Ninetales snickered by her.

"I can only imagine. He doesn't go down easily," Kabu laughed more, "Pretty sure Leon is the only one to cause him to faint."
"One occasion with Raihan but that was my fault for not paying attention," y/n sheepishly smiled.
"Umbre!" He let a low unamused sound out.

It was then that Torchic ran to hide behind Umbreon. The dark type stood up from his sitting position. Kabu's Ninetales had managed to scratch Torchic slightly.

"Sorry y/n," Kabu spoke.
"It's alright but it seems Umbreon may attack so I'll be going with them. Thanks for the help!" Y/n smiled as she waved goodbye.

She carried Torchic as Ninetales dragged Umbreon away. The sight only made onlookers laugh and smile.

"You're only embarrassing yourself Umbreon," y/n chuckled at the dark type.

Umbreon huffed but walked by her side.

"How about we go to a cafe and get you three some poketreats?" Y/n suggested.

Ninetales jumped all around her happily as Torchic cheered. Umbreon nodded his head as y/n led them into the nearest cafe. Y/n had posted a picture of Ninetales with remains of poketreats around her face. Torchic was in it with a messier face whilst Umbreon was clean. She immediately got Hop saying he's coming whilst Leon commented to run.

"He doesn't know where we are so we have time," y/n chuckled.
"Nine nine," Ninetales hinted to the door.

Y/n looked to see her fans waiting there.

"Never mind, they will give us away," y/n sweat dropped, "Where was Raihan again?"
"Umbre Umbre," Umbreon exclaimed as he knew.
"Lead the way," y/n told the dark type as they bolted.

Y/n had returned Torchic as Ninetales and her kept up with Umbreon. Ninetales was snickering when the fire type saw Hop get crowded by the fans.

"Maybe Lugia can help," y/n grinned as she called out, "Lugia help us get to Raihan."

The legendary appeared but lowered herself enough but stayed airborne. Ninetales used psychic to lift Umbreon and y/n onto the legendary before Umbreon did the same to lift Ninetales to Lugia. Lugia ascended before heading to the wild area. There was a dragon themed tent there which let Lugia know who it was. The legendary landed before letting them get off. Y/n thanked her as Lugia ascended again.

"Umbreon do you wanna get him or do you Ninetales?" Y/n asked since she knew he was training nearby.

Ninetales was already off looking so Umbreon settled by y/n. When the fire type returned, Raihan was with her.

"This is a surprise," he smiled.
"Well Hop is driving me insane so I thought we could relax," she then whispered, "And hide from him."

Umbreon and Ninetales heard which made them snicker. Y/n rolled her eyes but returned Ninetales and Umbreon. She left Lugia out to fly. Raihan brought her close as he whispered in her ear.

"You know it's just us two now. Are you sure you didn't want something else?" His voice sent shivers down her spine.

Mature content starts:

Raihan started to kiss y/n passionately as hints of lust hinted in it. Y/n was enjoying the feeling so much that she complied when Raihan licked her bottom lip, asking for entry. Once he was satisfied, he started to trail kisses along her neck with occasional marks left. One leaving a small mark from his pointed tooth. They separated for a bit to get some air and to go in the tent. Y/n kissed him deeply as their clothes were thrown into random places of the tent.

"You sure?" Raihan asked as he left small kisses down her chest.
"Yes," y/n answered with lust filling her voice more.

He didn't have to be told again as he started to rub circles on her clit before inserting one finger. He received noises of pleasure from it so he inserted another finger and picked up his movement to a faster pace. He groaned when he felt she was ready so he scissored his fingers inside her to stretch her. Y/n whimpered at the loss when he removed his fingers. He then put his dick inside and let y/n adjust to him. When she was ready, he moved in a fast yet steady rhythm. Moans came from both of them as their climax got closer and closer. When the came, Raihan pulled out and laid down as he brought y/n closer.

Mature content ends.

Y/n laid on Raihan as she listened to his heart beat slowing. Raihan was playing with her hair as a calming feeling washed over them. Y/n ended up falling asleep first. Exhaustion was slowly passing onto him.

"Sleep peacefully Princess," Raihan kissed the top of her head.

This book will be getting chapter updates once a week instead of every two to four days. I think this would be better to make sure the chapters are better. Hope the mature content in this chapter was alright.