Chapter Twenty Eight

Y/n rolled her eyes at Hop since he was trying to find the perfect entertainment.

"I thought we sorted this ages ago," Raihan questioned.
"We did," y/n sighed.
"He thinks Marnie deserves the best," Leon spoke up as his Charizard made sure he didn't get lost.
"Fireworks would be great but she's seen them already!" Hop complained.

Y/n nodded to Ninetales as the fire type returned.

"I'll start looking around after I finish some paperwork," y/n told him as she walked.
"Princess, remember our lunch date!" Raihan called out to her.
"Of course," she replied, offering him a smile when she tilted her head.
"I'll come get you to make sure," Raihan told her, smiling.
"You know she won't miss it," Hop laughed, "She loves you too much to miss it."
"Raihan, she's back," Leon hinted to his rotom phone, a somber look on him.

Raihan waved it off as Leon joking but Hop knew better.

"He isn't joking Raihan," Hop told him.
"I'll be at the gym," he called back to them.

Meanwhile, with y/n. She used her Champion job to get away. She had an idea for some entertainment but it required her going alone. Umbreon was by her side as he tracked down what y/n told him. Her eyes took in her surroundings whilst people passing by greeted her. She offered them smiles as her greeting.

"Got anything yet?" Y/n asked Umbreon.
"Umbre," the dark type replied.

It wasn't for another five minutes before she saw Umbreon get the scent. She ran by the dark type and into the stadium, in Hammerlocke.

"Blend in," y/n joked to the dark type.

Umbreon snickered since he knew they would attract any attention. Umbreon soon found what they were looking for.

"Piers," y/n called to him.

He raised a brow at her as he continued to slouch over to them.

"What is it?" Piers asked unamused.
"Do you remember where the Gengar, Haunters and Ghastly are?" She asked him.
"Wild area," he answered, uninterested.

Y/n didn't even wave him off as her and Umbreon ran out the stadium.

"Rotom message Hop where to find the ghost types. He'll understand," y/n told rotom.

When she heard the message get sent, she didn't pay attention as a woman stepped in front of her.

"Umbre!" Umbreon called out.

Psychic surrounded both y/n and the woman to stop the accident.

"I'm sorry! Thanks Umbreon," y/n said quickly.
"Don't be. I'm not the one dating a cheat," the woman slyly smirked.
"What?" Y/n questioned confused.

This woman had long crimson red hair, yellow eyes and flawless skin.

"Didn't he tell you?" The woman continued.
"Y/n! Don't listen to her!" Leon called out as he realised who the woman was.
"Tell me what?" Y/n asked as fear filled her.

Umbreon looked at y/n in worry.

"Raihan has been cheating on you," the woman told her, "I have the evidence whenever you want to see it. Bye Sweetie."

The woman left as y/n remained frozen.

"HOP GET HERE NOW! BRING RAIHAN!" Leon shouted into his phone, worry lacing every word.

Leon got to y/n's side to see her fighting back tears. Umbreon snarled at him so he backed up. When Hop and Raihan arrived, Umbreon didn't let them close.

"What happened?" Raihan asked, concerned.
"N/n," Hop called out.
"Scarlet happened," Leon answered sorrowfully, "She said she had evidence you're cheating on y/n."