56. ❄❆ Serene Aura ❆❄

Halo - Beyoncé

 Halo - Beyoncé

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby, I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

Present Time

"So everyone knows...???" Aurora asked her mother

" Yes, the boy told us ... After taking off his oxygen mask ."

Aurora giggled shaking her head ,"That must be Ben."

" Yes, that was his name. I keep forgetting their names .And the other one , She was really traumatized ,She said she was your best friend."

"That's O-Olivia.." Aurora choked on her words. Thinking about Olivia worrying over her.

"And The other girl also said..."

"That's Tori ,Phoenix's sister."

" Phoenix ..." Mia teased . 

"I love him, Mom." Aurora bit her lower lip timidly.

"And he love you. He hasn't said more than a few words, All Night , He was waiting here beside  you..."

"All Night...???" Aurora sat up quickly , Too quickly that her head spun .

"Careful dear , And yes It's next morning , You were in the hospital all night. You have made so many friends here , They all love you so much .Let's go see them ,They won't eat until they know you are okay." Mia held her hand to support , Aurora watched her mother carefully still not believing she was here.

                                           When Aurora and Mia reached inside ,They were sitting in the living room waiting for Aurora. They all looked disheveled and Olivia was the worst , She looked like she had been hit by a truck.