32.❄❆ The Perfect Storm ❆❄

I Don't Wanna Live Forever - ZAYN, Taylor Swift

I'm sitting eyes wide open and I got one thing stuck in my mind

Wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life

"What the f*ck was that ." Coach yelled at Max, Nathan and Chris .

"I am sorry ..."

"Sorry , You are sorry now. You think I'm a f*ck*ng fool and I can't see your toxic rivalry . You are out of the team , All of you...." They left with a bored expression "....and you , Chris. I hope you are getting paid enough for this because I am not letting you in next year either." Chris paled at coach's words . Daniel had to drag him out with him . Coach was about to give others his speech but Phoenix ran out to chase down Daniel and his minions .

It didn't take Phoenix long to find him. Daniel was leaning on his back to the bleachers , waiting for Phoenix. He smirked when he saw him coming , It's show time.

" I knew you would follow me like a dog. Did you find your balls back , Huhhh. What happened in the field , Couldn't let others see the monster behind that mask." He baited but Phoenix didn't react .

"...Oh sorry, that wh*re was around , That's why.." Phoenix balled his fists to contain his anger "...you know what I think. You two are perfect for the each other . You get your high from rearranging people's faces and she gets high on meth ... She didn't even come to her parent's funeral because she was busy snorting shit in a rundown motel . Drugs do that to you , makes you numb. she must have not felt any remorse for the parents who refused to give her money to buy crack but I wonder , how did she survive 10 days on that room without money..." Daniel licked his lips, insinuating "hmmm... Must have used other methods for payment . I heard..." Daniel couldn't complete his words when Phoenix charged on him in a flash .

Daniel couldn't get a hold on how to stop Phoenix's assault ,So he kept his hand above his head ,Phoenix kept throwing punches while Daniel was fidgeting beneath him . Chris and Nathan were supposed to hide in a corner and push Phoenix off of him but they did not come to his aid. So Daniel started wailing for help, begging Phoenix to leave him, but Phoenix was not having any of it .

Aurora was going to see Phoenix when she saw Chris and Nathan running of like they had devil on their heels . Aurora also got afraid of stepping further When she heard a man's plea to stop. She called on Phoenix's number , the ringtone came from the same direction. Without thinking , she followed the sound dreading the plea could be coming from his mouth .

All the blood drained from her body when she saw Phoenix beating Daniel, like an animal .

❄❄❄

"Stop..." The hoarse voice came from the back of her throat . The world stopped spinning for Phoenix when he saw Aurora's terror stricken face . He quickly jumped to his feet leaving Daniel's limp body behind and approached her. Aurora ran from him in fear .Phoenix caught up to her and snaked his arms around her waist to stop her .

"Don't touch me ." Aurora shrieked , Phoenix froze at the hatred and disgust in her voice and more than that fear and pain . Aurora lost her balance and landed on the ground with a thud .Phoenix leaned down to help her but Aurora crawled backwards to keep a distance from his touch .

"Don't touch me , you monster ." Aurora held her arms up in defense as if he was going to hit her too.

" No , love . Don't run away from me ." Aurora tried to run again , but she slipped and landed on the ground again .

Phoenix stepped back to keep some distance between them and leaned down and said. " I am sorry , you had to witness that ,Love. He provoked me he was saying things about you and I lost it ."

"And Lucas...???" Aurora challenge,her chest heaving .

"You know what he did ." Phoenix furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, how could she forget that .

"You promised you won't hurt him , You lied." Aurora shouted . Phoenix held his head down in shame, "He deserved that ." He said quietly.

"And you are the one to judge ."

" I know I am not . I got carried away and caused more harm than intended . I did it for you . I love ..."

" This is where it all starts . This possessive behavior will turn into an obsession . Soon, you will distant me from everybody . But it won't be enough for you. You will beat me, chain me, abuse me , rape me and call it love .You're sick, Phoenix . You need a doctor ."

Phoenix couldn't think past the word rape. Never in his life he thought of hurting a woman . His father had been respectful to his mother ,neither of them even raised their voice on each other , let alone lay a hand . His mother has raised him to be respectful to women . He has trusted Aurora despite the rumours . And she takes his love as an obsession , She thinks he would abuse her, he would ...

Phoenix turned back and went to his locker room leaving Aurora there . He flung his duffel bag over to leave when someone put their hand over his shoulder .

"Don't worry ,Anderson. We will take care of him .Mark is taking him to the hospital , he won't say anything will make sure of that . And the security camera is broken..." Someone said but the voice seemed too far away .

He couldn't remember how he drove back to his place, When he knocked on Aurora's door. Tori came out holding her bag . he took her back to his apartment and packed some essentials.

" I booked our tickets, Flight will leave in an hour . Driver is waiting for us." Tori told him , her eyes were red and Puffy . he thought to ask her about it later .

He gave one last look to his house before leaving . Unsure if he would return or not . Specially when Ricky won't be around , With Aurora living next door to him. The girl who broke his heart , His first love .