22. ❄❆ Halloween ❆❄

Starving - Hailee Steinfeld

You know just what to say

Shit, that scares me, I should just walk away....But I can't move my feet

The more that I know you, the more I want to

Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo

"So you on for tomorrow." Phoenix murmured, his hot breath tickled on Aurora's neck when they were lying on Aurora's bed, spooning.

"I am not really fond of parties." Aurora murmured, turning on his hold.

"It's Halloween. They are all going." He pleaded with her.

"I get it, Phoenix. But it's really far, Ben won't let me drive and you won't enjoy without drinks and Olivia..... She will kill us." She said apologetically, feeling bad for saying no to him.

"Then I won't drink. I don't need alcohol to have fun." Batting his eyelashes at her, Phoenix gave her a puppy dog look and pouted his lips. Aurora kissed his pout and tried to convince him one last time.

"It's an hour's drive away and I don't have any costume." She cocked cocked an eyebrow.

"I can think of something," Phoenix said huskily, raking his finger over the sheer lacey black nightgown Aurora was wearing. She had bought just for him, among other sexy nightgowns.

"Not happening.." She swatted his hand playfully "I'll ask, Ben. I won't be comfortable wearing whatever you are imagining, in public." Phoenix groaned, grabbing her ass and kissing her fiercely.

"Your college doesn't celebrate Halloween, Lame." he rolled his eyes.

"Our college. And last year a group wrecked a lot of college property and security cameras couldn't grasp who was who." She snickered, remembering the scream killer facemask.

Phoenix held Aurora's hips to pull her on top of him. Aurora straddled him, she broke the kiss and removed her gown. Phoenix's eyes hooded looking at her up and down, his pupils dilated in lust. She is only wearing her black lacy lingerie and in place of the usual socks were black over the knee stockings, Phoenix has caught a liking of.

"You look like a goddess, love...." Phoenix breathed out, pulling her down for a kiss, his arms touched her all over, carefully, not removing the remaining three pieces of clothes.

"....Permission to worship my goddess all night," he whispered, peppering kisses over her neck and Aurora permitted, through a deep unleashed moan.

❄❄❄

"I have agreed for Phoenix's sake. But this is not how I am going. He will be hurt." Aurora crossed her arms in protest.

"I don't know about him but one person is definitely hurt and that's me, Livia let's go." Ben tugged on Olivia's hand to leave, it was a fake dramatic exit that would never happen even if Aurora didn't bother to stop them, this was something they had orchestrated beforehand. Aurora rolled her eyes as she saw them leaving at a snail's pace as she tried to stop them.