30.❄❆ Catch-22 ❆❄

My Escape - Ravenscode

So tell me you'll be right here with me

Hearing your voice is like hearing an angel singThrough the good and bad and all in between

Aurora woke up around an hour later . She got out of bed , chasing the aroma that led her to the kitchen.

" lemongrass chicken , Your future favorite Mademoiselle ." Aurora smiled and helped him set up the plates in the balcony . Phoenix shook his head still not believing how proper she is about everything . Anyone else her age never would have bothered to eat like they were in a five star restaurant .

"This is really tasty, Phoenix . I buy lemongrass for my tea only ." Aurora said after breakfast . Phoenix led her to the couch wanting to spend more time with her before he left for the practice . Coach has made it clear , He will make them practice  hard for tomorrow's match .

" You and your love for the tea ." Phoenix rolled his eyes . "...by the way . Why is the door to the Chamber of Secrets open ." He asked , crossing his fingers that she might say that it's nothing and he didn't actually found something about her he had no right knowing to , Again. If she tells him , then he will also confess snooping around .

"What ...???"

"That room that is always closed." Aurora laughed at his description for the room.

"It's an extra room . I bought the bed for me but couldn't ...couldn't get any sleep on that ..." She had a sad look in her eyes and Phoenix wanted to punch himself for asking "... So I had my old bed delivered here." It was a king sized bed that covered half of the area . Phoenix nodded before he could ask any more questions that might upset her further .  

"Dammit..." Aurora eyes widened . "....Tori is coming tomorrow , She will be staying here with me that's why I cleaned the room."

"And when were Tori's new bff was planning to tell her brother."  he taunted .

" Oh shut up . I wanted to tell you but we were so busy this week and yesterday with Ricky . He will be.."

"Dad will tell me first thing . He is with his family and I will go see him after match he hasn't seen his family in a ... He has always been there when I needed him. but Tori is coming and I can't ask her to travel overnight ..."