39. ❄❆ Heart to Heart ❆❄

Haunted - The Score

Haunted - The Score

Put your hand on my chest so you can feel this heart hurting

Our love was on fire but then you made it stop burning

We'd get lost in our bed like we were lost in the ocean

I would drown in your love but now I'm drowning in nothing

The next evening Phoenix was lounging by the pool , looking at the ocean

The next evening Phoenix was lounging by the pool , looking at the ocean . He had wanted to continue the talk with his father again . His words have hit him hard , he was right . Ever since their first kiss Phoenix has been all over her 24/7 . While Aurora was getting used to his constant presence, he was upset over not being able to leave a toothbrush in her place. It doesn't make up for the things she had said ,Even so he hasn't been completely innocent either .

He was experiencing myriad of thoughts and wanted to talk to someone . Both his parents were working late today.

"Hey, big brother." Tori hit his shoulder and sat next to him.

Phoenix scrunched his nose ,"Gross, Tori you smell like a ...hospital."

"Because that's where I have been .." Tori said sitting closer to him to irritate him.

Phoenix curled up his lips in disgust. "The lady at the reception told me only two people were allowed at one time. I had to come back . He's not some president for god's sake."

Tori hit him hard , "I went there with Minnie .I asked the reception not to let anyone in .Everyone is coming home for Thanksgiving what If one of Patrick's old friends decided to give him a visit."

Phoenix nodded in understanding , nobody knows about what happened to Minnie . It will be a terrible idea to let her be alone in a room as the unsophisticated hormonal boys.

" I am such a terrible friend."

"That you are. I came to see you yesterday but you were sleeping in and then ,I saw the bucket of water and ran..." Tori laughed at him ., "....Anyways ,why didn't you ask Aurora to come home for Thanksgiving."