36. ❄❆ Passive Aura ❆❄

Miracle - CHVRCHES

Miracle - CHVRCHES

Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies

Careful what you wish for

We're looking for angels in the darkest of skies

Saying that we wanted more

After the cafeteria incident, the comments that came in Aurora's way were rather tamed ,compared to the cruelty earlier

After the cafeteria incident, the comments that came in Aurora's way were rather tamed ,compared to the cruelty earlier . Ben headed out of their class for their cheerleading field to attend the urgent meeting with Olivia and Aurora's elbow interlaced with his . Aurora hasn't left their side ever since they walked out of the cafeteria . She even sat between them in the classroom .

" Ben , didn't you tell them to cancel this meeting ." Olivia asked .

" I tried , but they were reluctant . Said they had already waited a lot when we were absent ." Ben said, and glanced at Aurora, but she wasn't listening .

When they reached , All the girls were waiting on the bleachers for them .

" Are they planning to arrange a fundraiser or something." Ben muttered before greeting them. " Hiya, Girls ."

Aurora moved back from their hold , Giving them a chance to leave her .

"We are not here to exchange pleasantries ." Demi said sharply.

'Oh, She speaks ...' Ben mumbled. "Then let's get this over with . We are in a hurry , we have ..."

"We know about you , Aurora ." One of them said with complete disgust on their face .

Ben raised a brow, "So does everyone else , Come to the point ." Aurora's hand came back to Ben's side . Olivia also came by to stand with her in solidarity .

"Come to the point ..??? We have someone like her in our team and you are so chilled about that."

" first of all , Stop looking down at my girl like she is from a leper colony and Second , We don't have any upcoming match so the team is unofficially dissolved ."