16. ❄❆ Confess ❆❄

Start of Time - Gabrielle Aplin

I'm an atom in a sea of nothing
Looking for another to combine
Maybe we could be the start of something
Be together at the start of time

I'm an atom in a sea of nothingLooking for another to combineMaybe we could be the start of somethingBe together at the start of time

"My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps..."

Ben sat in front of Aurora's seat after finishing the lyrics, It was Olivia's turn to sing and twerk.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is prudest of them all, Aurora or Kristin." Ben pointed his fingers at them.

Aurora and Kristin were sitting together looking out of the window. The whole team were on their way to Bloomingdale College for the football match. Much to Olivia and Ben's dismay, the football team was on a different bus.

"We don't want to be a part of the.... We prefer looking at the view outside." Kristin said in a clipped voice.

"You were on board before," Katie countered.

"That was before you turned musical into a spinster party," Aurora shouted, Kristin nodded in agreement.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Alrighty. Leave no prude behind, PG-13 songs only." Aurora smiled like a spoiled child who had been given her favourite toy after throwing tantrums. Ben shook his head at her childish antic.

❄❄❄

When they reached Bloomingdale College everyone excitedly went to see the field they would be playing in. The College's football field was bigger than theirs. Phoenix has seen better but he let the newbies fawn over it.

Phoenix's eyes fleeted around to spot Aurora who as usual was in her own world, seeing everything as if memorizing for someone else, like she was having an out-of-body experience. Phoenix realized it was becoming one of his favourite things of hers, the way her green eyes shined, her mouth gaped like a child experiencing the outside world.

"fuck man did you hear what happened. She came out just in a towel after a steamy session in the locker room."

"Who was the guy."

"Don't know man. The guy had his back to Joshua."

"Quiet ones are always Kinkier, You..." Phoenix grabbed Daniel by his collar.

"Take that back, you bastard," Phoenix shouted, coming to his face.

Daniel smiled wickedly. He did that on purpose he had his doubts, now he is sure. Chris the bench warmer came to Daniel's rescue "Sorry, Anderson. We didn't know you were hitting that, what you do with her is not your business." Or add fuel to the fire.

Phoenix left his collar with one last shove. Daniel was just getting started, he would provoke him more.

"Captain, I'll talk to him." Ricky ran to his side, flinging his hand around his shoulder as he snuck a glance behind his back to see if Daniel was not going to attack them from behind.