20. ❄❆ Sleepover ❆❄

Ariana Grande - Right There

Boy you make me feel so lucky,Finally the stars align
You know what I need , I know what you like

Put it all together baby we could be alright.

How could this be wrong , When it feels so right

Aurora was sitting on the kitchen counter her legs hooked around Phoenix's waist

Aurora was sitting on the kitchen counter her legs hooked around Phoenix's waist. She moaned deeply, lately their kissing has been becoming more heated, they haven't reached the second base but the amount of kissing and groping they were doing, it was not too far away.

The beeping of the microwave indicated that the cookies were done for today's Friday movie night. Aurora grabbed Phoenix's neck and kissed him one more time before going to check the cookies.

"What say?"

"looks fine," Phoenix said checking Aurora's back when she bent down to check the cookies.

"And the cookies," Aurora asked passing him the mitten, Phoenix winked at her.

"How do I hide this kale, It's too dark. Ricky will notice," Aurora asked mixing the coleslaw.

"It's kale, love. You can sense the pungent smell from 10 feet away." Phoenix said scrunching his nose.

"Hey, you didn't complain the other night."

"I wouldn't have complained about anything that night." That night was the first for their heavy kissing and make-out. When Phoenix reached for her top Aurora momentarily stiffened so he didn't remove it but touched her through the thin fabric.

"It's good for health and reduces the risk of heart disease. Reduces cholesterol, reduces calories ..."

"You know what else reduces calories, kissing."

"Yes, if you kiss for 1 minute straight."

"Challenge accepted ..." Phoenix groaned grabbing her hips, Aurora hooked her legs around his waist and caressed the back of his neck. Phoenix switched the clock timer for one minute, they kept kissing even after the timer went off.

"Following your neighbor's footsteps I see." Aurora and Phoenix broke the kiss. Ben was standing with Olivia, covering her eyes.

"Hey don't lump us in with them and how do you know about them," Aurora asked, still clinging to Phoenix.

"Bitch, please. It's been happening every time I come here. For the first time, they were not around and I see you two monkeys."

When Aurora was unhooking her legs from Phoenix's waste, Ricky came.

"Mom-dad arrrgghhh..." Ricky covered his eyes. Phoenix threw a kitchen roll on his head but Ricky blocked it.

❄❄❄