18. ❄❆ Date Night ❆❄

Honey, Honey - Mamma Mia!

The way that you kiss goodnight ....

The way that you hold me tight...

Honey, honey, touch me baby, aha, honey, honey...

Honey, honey, hold me baby, aha, honey, honey...

You look like a movie star ...But I like just who you are.

When Phoenix left after kissing her more

When Phoenix left after kissing her more. It took Aurora an hour to return from her daze. She had two hours to get ready before her date, she contemplated asking Ben and Olivia for advice but they would dress her up like she was gonna appear at Met Gala, 'bad idea.'

After an hour, Aurora saw the mess she had created in her bedroom. All the clothes were out of her closet, she could not wear the type of clothes she wore in college. Phoenix will think she is not interested in him, others were too formal. And she had asked for a casual date. And what does casual even mean, he's already seen her in her comfort clothes. Confused, she opened the suitcases full of clothes, the ones she wore in High School. Most of them fit her like a glove. Aurora has a nice figure with curves, since she came to college she gained a healthy weight, so now they were a snug fit leaving her small space to breathe. She finally found the clothes that were oversized previously and now fit her perfectly.

A light grey jumper with a tight pencil skirt and knee-high, light brown boots. Not wanting to look overdressed, she only wore a charm bracelet and pulled her hair into a half-knot bun and curled the ends of her hair. Satisfied with her casual look, she smiled. Pushing the gloomy thoughts away for the future when he would want to know more about her, 'It will be good, Aurora.'

Phoenix was smiling like a lunatic

Phoenix was smiling like a lunatic. He placed a chair in the living room and watched those little leaves. Patience is a virtue, his father has always told him that, he thought of calling him and telling him that he was right.

"You smoking marijuana now? I have a strict policy against any kind of junkies." Ricky commented.

"I am ..."