26.❄❆ Deviant Aura ❆❄

Good For You - Selena Gomez

Let me show you how proud I am to be yours

Leave this dress a mess on the floor

And still look good for you, good for you

Ben and Phoenix were quite, While Olivia was hero worshiping Aurora "She scared me and fascinated me at the same time , how is it even possible

Ben and Phoenix were quite, While Olivia was hero worshiping Aurora "She scared me and fascinated me at the same time , how is it even possible ." Olivia kept babbling ,at least that diverted her from the problem she was fretting over the captain-ship .

"And that accent ,she sounds like an English lady. No , A scary English lady."

That got Phoenix and Ben's attention back to present .

"Some people do that to intimidate people ." Phoenix said dismissing her .

"I tried to copy that accent It sounds really sexy . But my date thought I was having a stroke ." Ben and Phoenix didn't answer her .

"Maybe she watches peppa pig a lot . My niece has also pick up the accent ."

❄❄❄

After having dinner together and consoling Olivia at the time , They were sitting at Aurora's place discussing today's turn of events .

"So apparently , We have put fuel to the fire ."

"Yes , they had already heard the rumors which must have gotten twisted by each story teller . And We... helped them ."

"Ricky came alone after I threw him out of the car ." Phoenix said . Aurora scowled at him, Ricky hugged her , silently asking her to scold Phoenix. Aurora patted his cheek .

"And I ran to the washroom and got in the classroom alone . I had washed my face and my eyes were a little glassy from the dry heaving." Aurora said , Ricky put his head on her shoulder in sympathy . Aurora patted his head like he was a puppy.

"And I joined Ben and Olivia . That did it ." Phoenix said pursing his lips when he saw Olivia's chin wobbling .

"But it doesn't matter , What they think about us.... We did nothing wrong ." Aurora said with conviction , She was right but the others were not completely wrong either . They pitied Aurora for getting cheated on and back stabbed by her best friend.