55. ❄❆ Home Again ❆❄

Sanctuary - Welshly Arms

I see your hurt, I feel your pain

All of our dirt is washed in the rain

I've walked that road, I've felt that shame

No place is home but times, they are changin'

"Aurelia.... Aurelia...." Mia's soothing voice whispered and Aurora smiled.

" Wake up.." Mia's soft palm  caressed the unharmed side of her cheek. Aurora had the urge to open her eyes but She was afraid that will wake her from her dream.

" I know you are awake, Aurelia .Wake up, It's not a dream." Mia said, Aurora could hear the smile in her voice.

Taking the risk, Aurora slowly opened her eyes . Adjusting to the sudden brightness she squinted her eyes . Mia helped her sit up. Aurora's glance fleeted over the place ,She was lying on sofa in the gazebo.

"We thought fresh air will be good for you. " Mia carefully said.

"Where is Aurora...??" She asked her mother in hope .

"Aurora...???" Mia's brows knitted in bewilderment, "Oh... I'm so sorry , I called you Aurelia . Phoenix told me that you are Aurora ." Mia said apologetically.

"Phoenix ...??" Aurora whispered to herself  "...I am not dead...???" Aurora asked puzzled.

"Noooo..." Mia's eyes watered "...You are alive .And so am I..." Mia hugged Aurora. She wanted to hug her back but her hands stopped mid air.

Aurora's eyes searched for Phoenix , Finally finding him at the entrance . He looked disheveled like he hasn't had a good sleep in weeks. Phoenix gave her an uplifting nod ,Then turned to leave them alone.

Aurora hands came around her mother, "Mom..." She croaked .

"Mom...!!!" Aurora trembled as Mia's body also shook in her hold.