25.❄❆ Rumor Mill ❆❄

Secret - The Pierces

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?

Now you're telling lies 'cause you have sworn to keep it

But no one keeps a secret

No one keeps a secret

" You are lucky We didn't have practice today

" You are lucky We didn't have practice today . You feeling good , right ." Aurora asked Ricky , concerned , If he is not feeling okay after eating all the kidney beans patties and the three slices of Pizza she convinced Phoenix to let him eat with them .

" Why do you think I left all the windows down." Phoenix said driving on their way to college .

" That was one time ." Ricky shouted .

" I don't want to know." Aurora was not ready to hear the ugly truth .

"But I want you to know the truth about the monster sitting in the backseat ."

" Fine, I will tell her. In High school, when I had recently joined the football team . Our coach told me that I should take protein powder , He didn't say how much .... It was chocolate flavored." Aurora didn't need him to tell her what had happened next.

But Phoenix told her anyways ."He flooded the locker room with his ... Smell. It overpowered all the sacred stench stuck in every corner of the locker room . Our vice captain Diego , he was build like a tank .Even he was dry heaving on the floor with his eyes bulged out ."

Aurora felt pukish at the wild imagination. Phoenix stopped the car for her in front of the college gate .

" I was holding it back , but since you know my deepest darkest secret ..." Ricky said but Aurora didn't wait for him to complete or do it. She ran out , clutching her mouth before she could hear or smell his current of air .

"You little sh*t .Look what you did ."

"Oh.. I am about to do it." Ricky laughed , moving his ass up . Phoenix pulled Ricky out of the car ,who kept laughing and drove to the parking lot.