28. ❄❆ Tricky ❆❄

Possibilities - Freddie Stroma

Don't give me hope if there's nothing to this   , Don't let me in if you're not there

What I'm feeling doesn't happen everyday  So, baby, please play me fair

And it feels like there's something more   ,Than those crazy little crushes I've felt before

Tori was on the bleachers when the cheerleaders performed on ,Just Like Fire  - P!nk . She was their own personal cheerleader for the night .

" You guys were amazing ." Tori praised.

" That we are ...." Ben agreed "...Now we watch the other team." They sat on The bleachers and clapped for the other team performing , again better than them.

" You girls are truly something else . I was as stunned as the opposite team when you were clapping for them last time ." Tori said .

"You were there the last time ." Ben asked ,Aurora hissed as if in pain ."Yes, She was."

" Trust me everyone else were talking about how humble and down to earth you girls are." Tori praised .

            When the match started, for the first 30 minutes neither of the teams could goal.
Ben usually explained Aurora the live match but today he was sitting next to Tori . When the referee gave a yellow card to a player from the opposite team Aurora turned to Tori ,hoping she could explain what sin has he committed to get the card . But Tori's eyes were fixed on the ground or rather someone . Aurora followed her trail of vision . Ricky , Phoenix , Luca and Max were standing together discussing something. The referee whistled again and players returned to their position . Aurora  turned to Tori again, This time it was clear who she was looking at , Ricky .

                               Tori did that the whole time, her eyes never leaving Ricky . She pursed her lips in frustration when Ricky kicked the ball to Luca who made the first goal. Everyone stood up to cheer . Tori smiled when Ricky hollered . Aurora touched her Palm "How long..."