But the next thing I know, she was tracing her finger in his jaw

But the next thing I know, she was tracing her finger in his jaw. What the hell? Why can't she keep her filthy hand to herself? He is my husband and only mine. I go towards them and jerk her hand off him. She was shocked. Fahad become startled by my sudden action.

"Who the hell you are? And why you jerk my hand off my Fahad ?" she yelled at me.

My Fahad. What the hell. He is the only mine. But why the hell he is not saying anything. He was just looking at me. Oh, so he doesn't want me to introduce it to her girlfriend. Better,  I will not also say anything. I took a deep breath and walked away without glancing at them.

I stood there at a distance and saw him holding her arms. Tears were flowing through my eyes. I turned back and I was going to the room in this hotel. Luckily, I was having a key.  I was on my way to the room when I bumped into a hard chest. I look up and saw a handsome man standing in front of me.

" I am sorry, miss. I didn't say you", he said in his polite voice.

" It's okay ", I said with my straight face but a lone tear escape from my eyes.

" Hey dear, you are crying. Does anything happen? I am the groom younger brother and it's my responsibility that everyone should be happy ", he said in his concern voice.

" I am fine. So what is your name? " I asked trying to dismiss the topic because I don't want to discuss it with anyone.

"Sameer and everyone calls me  Sam. And you must be Isha, Fahad's wife, right ? " he asked me.

I nodded my head. My heart aches at the mention of his name. I didn't say anything there because I don't want to create the drama.

" Listen, I don't want to interfere but you can share with me if you have any problem", he said in his deep masculine voice.

I nodded my head and saw the sight of Fahad near the pillar. He was spying on me. Well, let me show him who I am.

"Thanks, Sam. It really means a lot. I am really grateful to you to help me. You are the best human being. I wish everyone could be like you", I said putting my hand on his hand.

"Woah, girl calm down. I know I am best but you don't have to say it ", he said chuckling.

I also chuckled louder enough that Fahad can hear easily. And soon the volcano will erupt. Sameer left me and I went to the room. As I was about to close the door, Fahad came inside and lock the door. He caged me between him and the wall. And I was breathing heavily.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

His closeness was disturbing me. He was so close that our face was an inch away. He was looking into my eyes angrily. What I did, huh? You have a girlfriend.

"What the hell do you think you are?" he snapped at me.

" Well,  I am Isha. I am just married and my husband cheated on me ", I snapped at him.