𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

Can you feel the tension rising?Now you're, now you're getting it closeNow you're, now you're getting it closeAlmost love, it's almost loveSpeed this up 'cause I'm excitedNo more, no more taking it slowNo more, no more taking it slowAlmost love, i...

Now you're, now you're getting it close
Almost love, it's almost love
Speed this up 'cause I'm excited
No more, no more taking it slow
Almost love, it's almost love
~ 𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

Stefan walked into the boarding house when he saw Klaus sitting in a chair drinking bourbon. There was loud music playing and he walked over showing a fake smile turning it down.
"What are you doing here Klaus?" He said walking around the chair.
"Myla's gone missing. It's been two days and I haven't heard anything from her and no matter where I look I can't find her. Wondering if you knew anything about that,"
"What do you want?"
"Question is what do you want?My hybrids left town as you demanded and Now I can't seem to find Myla anywhere. So please tell me what I need to do to get her and the rest of my family back,"
"Well don't don't worry she's with them. And well, ahem, see, Klaus I'm not negotiating,"
"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?"
"No,no, you leave Mystic Falls and give me a call in a few years, and we'll talk,"
"I'm going to give you another chance. One more. Let's make a reasonable deal,"
"Or what? You make one move-"
"Oh right," Klaus laughed "crazy Stefan. How's that workin out for you? Any friends left?"

Myla had been inside the coffin for at least two days now. She had died over and over again and was starting to lose her sanity. She could hear voices yelling at her how she needed to be punished. How she needed to help them take down Klaus or her suffering would never end. She would scream for help and refuse what they were asking her to do.
She heard footsteps approaching her.
"He didn't,"she heard a male voice whisper.
"Damon? Damon!! Please please get me out of her,"she yelled banging at the coffin "please I'm begging you help me,"
"Myla," he whispered walking over to the coffin trying to open it but for some reason it wouldn't budge.
"Damon please,"she whimpered.
She then heard the moving of another Coffin.
"Don't worry it'll come to an end soon,"
"Please don't leave me alone,"she whimpered.
She heard the movement of the coffin and footsteps fade out. She banged on the coffin again screaming until she ran out of air.

Myla gasped for probably the hundredth time in the past two and now three days. She tried her hardest to take small breaths and calm herself down. Her face was stained with tears from crying and her throat dry from screaming. She couldn't take from hearing the voices all around her. She was slowly understanding it was witches or something talking to her from the things they said. They kept telling her things on how she wasn't made to help people do bad. That she would be punished until she agreed to help them. Some sounded apologetic for hurting her but said it had to be done. The things they were saying confused her more as she woke up each time. She had been laying there for a few minutes and was slowly fading in and out when she heard footsteps approaching. She didn't scream knowing there was no use in trying this time. No one wanted to help her and she wasn't sure if Klaus knew where she was or if he was even looking.
"What took so long," a British accent said.
"k-klaus,"she whispered "Klaus please help," she whimpered slowly starting to fade out completely.
"Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less," Klaus said, smirking looking around.
He couldn't see any of the coffins but he could feel that Myla was close by. Klaus suddenly grabbed his head in pain screaming.
"Klaus?!"with whatever strength she had left she banged on her coffin "please don't hurt him. Please,"
"Insulting a bunch of dead witches.. not smart. I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here," Damon said in a cocky voice smirking
"Well, you know the funny thing about the witches, is that living or dead they care about their own," Klaus said groaning trying to stand up.
"A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendants-"Klaus screamed, grabbing his head again.
"And I have no problem killing every last one of them. If I don't get my coffins back. As we speak my hybrid friends is prepared to end the Bennett line,"
Everything suddenly got quiet.
"Now...please show me the coffins," Klaus whispered.
Suddenly four coffins appeared, one of them not looking familiar to Klaus. Klaus sped over to the coffin opening it to find Myla. She was still awake, but barley.
"K-Klaus?"
Klaus turned to Damon and glared at him. "And you wanna call me the monster,"
He turned around picking Myla up out of the coffin bridal style looking over to the last three.
"Where is the fourth? Show me..Now!"
"Well, ehh, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here,"
Klaue shifted Myla's weight holding her on his hip walking up to Damon glaring at him. "What did you do?"
"Well Bonnie gave me a heads up. I mean, I didn't have enough time to get ,well, all five including Myla's. But I did have time to get one,"
"I will tear you limb from limb. And only then, when you are a writhing made of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest,"Klaus said glaring at him.
"Sorry, same rules apply, leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me you want what's in that coffin a lot more," he said before leaving.
He waited until one of his hybrids got there and left. Once getting back to the manor he went straight to their room laying her down. He waited till she woke back up to help her change into one of his shirts which was like a dress on her. Once she was awake she didn't say anything just laid there. Klaus held onto her while she stroked her hair. He had tried different things the only one that really seemed to get a reaction out of her was when he handed her the teddy bear and pacifier that was in her bag. Klaus wasn't sure on what to do to comfort her but he had created a habit of playing with her hair so he did that. He honestly did it to calm himself down he wanted to raise hell towards all of them but he knew leaving her alone was probably the worst thing to do.
"Myla? Say something love," he whispered softly breaking the silence
"It hurt so bad. I died over and over again wishing that I would just stay dead,"she whispered, choking on her words.
"Shh Love. You don't have to talk about that. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner,"he said rubbing her back. "When your up for it I have something I wanna show you,"
"What is it?"
"Do you want me to show you,"
She thought about it for a second before nodding her head. Klaus stood up and picked Myla up, sitting her on his hip. Myla wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck clinging to him.
"Love I'm not going to be able to carry you all the time,"he said walking out the room and downstairs.
"Why not? You're a vampire, use your strength for something other than hurting people,"she mumbled, hiding her face in his neck.
Klaus smirked and bit her ear softly "trust me love there are many different areas I can use my vampire strength,"
Myla squeaked, pulling her face away looking up at him "don't do that," she whispered blushing.
"Close your eyes," he said before walking, opening the door to the backyard.
She nodded her head before using one of her hands to cover her eyes. Klaus half smiled and walked her out in the yard and over to a small building.
"Open them,"
Myla moved her hand, opening her eyes and looking around. She smiled wiggling out of Klaus's gripping and walking over to the flowers that surrounded the room.
"A green house,"she whispered softly.
"It's no longer safe for you to go out in the woods on your own. They could snatch you up and use you as leverage. Here you can still be around all the flowers you want and animals and be  close enough for where I feel comfortable,"
Myla smiled looking at all the different flowers
"Thank you,"
"Let's go back inside love it's cold and your on in a shirt,"
Myla nodded her head walking back over to Klaus following him inside. When they walked back inside his hybrids had just finished putting the coffins in a room.
"This is your family,"she whispered softly.
"Yes. You'll get to meet them soon,"
"Are you going to open them?" One of his hybrids asked
"Not quite yet. I've still got unfinished business to care of," Klaus said letting Myla hold onto his arm walking out the room with her.
"What business?"
The hybrid suddenly groaned and Klaus grabbed Myla covering her eyes. The heart of the hybrid was ripped out and as he fell Elijah stood behind him holding the heart.
"So Niklaus,..What have I missed?" Elijah said, dropping the heart.
Klaus looked at Elijah "Elijah?"
"You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest,"
"You look like you could do with a drink and we have a lot to discuss, so shall we,'' said slowly moving his hand from her face.
She fluttered her eyes open and once she noticed Elijah a huge smile appeared on her face.
"Elijah,"she said softly walking up to him, giving him a hug. Elijah hugged her back giving a stern look towards his brother. Myla pulled away from Elijah and walked back over to Klaus.
"Why don't we talk first brother. Don't wanna go and scare Myla," Klaus said and led the two of them to a room and Klaus sat down in a chair pulling Myla into his lap. Elijah sat across from them placing his hand in his lap waiting for Klaus to continue.
"Mikael is dead," Klaus said looking over to Elijah with a blank expression.
"What,"
"I killed him with the white oak stake,"
"Why do the rest of our family stay in coffins? Finn for over 900 years and Kol for over a century,"
"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He tortured Myla forcing her to go through death over and over. He also holds the one thing that keeps me from freeing them. There are things you do not know about our past, Elijah, things about our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me. Always and Forever,"he said while rubbing the side of Myla's arm. Myla was tired from the events of the past three days. But she was nervous to fall asleep but with Klaus rubbing her arms and circles on her back it was hard for her to not doze off in and out.
"I need you by my side. Help me...destroy Stefan, and I promise you, our family will be whole again,"
Klaus stood up holding Myla bridal style "we can continue this in a moment," and bringing her upstairs. He sat her down on the bed placing her under the covers handing, her her stuffed teddy bear and placing the pacifier in her mouth.
"Sleep Love," he whispered "you will wake up and when you do I will be here,"
"Promise?"she mumbled
"I promise," He kissed her forehead before walking down stairs to finish his "talk" with his brother.