No One Can Fix Me

(UNEDITED)

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠 ...

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕪𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕩 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 -𝙁𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙮

Myla stayed the night at the Lockwood house. Bringing up the suggestion that she should choose to move had ot of have stuck with her.  Cause while helping her make breakfast the next morning she had asked her how she felt about maybe moving.  When she brought it up to her she wasn't expecting for her to latch the idea of having a daughter to her but it was her fault for not filling in that gap so her brian had to do it for her. Now she had to explain that she would rather stay in Mystic falls but that she would be okay if she decided to leave. With the help of Klaus who it took convincing  and a bribery, which she was now regretting, to help her move all of Tyler's things out. And she moved everything and anything that had  to do with Tyler.  And replaced it all with a few of her things, even baby pictures that she could find.  She was upset that Tyler did what he did but she didn't want him dead. She also knew that Klaus wanted Tyler to suffer so this was the best way she thought so that everyone was alive. Sometimes she wasn't so sure if even that was the best thing. But she would be  okay with playing that part of her daughter if it meant that Miss Lockwood was alive and happy. She didn't want her to be alone; she had sacrificed and lost so much in the past two years. It was twisted and messed up but it was the best she could do at the moment. She was currently getting dressed while on facetime with Klaus. She was trying to explain to his twisted mind how this was worse in a way. In a sense it kinda was worse. The last of the family he had didn't even know he existed and would live her life from now on happily while he had lost everything. She told Klaus that he should let her talk to Tyler before he did anything else because it would defeat the whole point.

Speaking of Tyler he had come by the other night while Myla was on the phone with Klaus after he had left. He had tried coming in but she put a spell on the house, with the help of Mira of course, so that no vampires could come in without her consent. The only two vampires that could were her and Miracle. She didn't trust that Klaus wouldn't randomly go on a killing spree. She explained to Carol that he was just an old friend and that their friendship ended badly. For the next few days she was in and out of the house either  trying to fill in the blanks of Miss.lockswood memory or at the mansion with Klaus trying to convince him  not to also kill Stefan.

"Can you please trust me? I texted you that something was wrong?"

"Thank you for the tip angel it was quite the blood bath,"