𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣

𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 ~𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 ~𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

Myla was currently sitting at a cafe with strict instructions to not move unless it was an emergency. Klaus had something he needed to do and he didn't want to drag her along but he was for sure not leaving her in Mystic Falls. So here she sat in her pink fluffy sweater and plaid skirt with high white stockings drinking her second chocolate milk. She had recently come out of little space but was still feeling a bit small so Klaus told her every 20 minutes to text him and if she didn't he would be calling her. She sat there reading on her phone, swinging her legs about to send her second message since Klaus had left.

He promised he wouldn't be more than 2 hours and if he was to call him or call Elijah. He was the only god knows where but Klaus trusted if Myla was in trouble Eljaih would be there if he was unable to.  After sending  him a quick message that she was okay and alive she went back to drinking her hot chocolate. After about an hour of her constantly telling a different guy to leave her alone Klaus texted her that he was on his way.

"So I really should be going soon but it was nice talking to you though,"she mumbled, getting up from her seat at the bar and hopping down.

"I can walk you wherever you're going,"he said, getting out of his seat and following her.

"No I'm good I'm meeting with someone,"She said walking past him and out the door waiting outside her phone tightly in her hand.  The guy tightly grabbed her wrist and pulled her, making her look at him.

As always Klaus was there right on time grabbing Myla and pulling her behind him and grabbing the guy by his throat. Kol who was with him grabbed Myla by her wrist pulling her away and covering her ears. She watched as Klaus glared at the man whispering something at him and watched as the many went blank. The guy walked backwards towards the road and when a car was coming by he walked in front of it. Luckily Kol heard what Klaus had told him to do before Myla could see anything he turned her around.

"Chill mate, don't want her to be afraid of you,"Kol muttered, rolling his eyes.

"I'm the last person she'll be afraid of,"He said, taking Myla from him and picking her up.

"I can walk you know?"She mumbled.

"Shoosh,"
................................................................................................................................................................

One their drive back to Mystic Falls Myla had fallen asleep with her head on Kols lap and her legs up on fins. Although Fin hated the rest of his family his mother seemed to take a stronger liking with Myla and figured there was a good reason. For Kol he was slowly opposed to innocence. Of all the things he had seen over his time of living the innocence, the pure sweetness she had was something he had seemed to miss.  Once they got back Myla was still asleep to the point Klaus was worried she was dead. She had a pulse so that calmed his nerves down enough. After bringing her upstairs they had to deal with Fin.
.
.
.
.